Poll.. Does sz weigh on your mind everyday?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Yes but not everyday.

1 Like

I was just wondering do you stop thinking about having it after awhile.

1 Like

Not for me, the thought of it always comes back.

2 Likes

i think about it constantly now.

i think its because i spend so much time on here. also if im having symptoms i think about it. had a conversation with dad yesterday about what i was dealing with. found we were on the same page about things so he knows whats going on.

it started with a convorsation about anxiety drugs. i need ativan but they discontinued it in the hospital.

3 Likes

I think about it less, but still a lot. I was really freaked out after I was in the hospital 8 days and given a schizophrenia diagnosis. I was not myself for several months after I was diagnosed. My primary care doctor made me feel better about having schizophrenia and I’m slowly agreeing with what she told me. She said it (schizophrenia) is just like anything else, you take a medication for it. For instance, I have an autoimmune diasease (Behcet’s syndrome) and I take pills for it. It’s better. I’m much better medicated for schizophrenia. There’s really no reason for me to obsess (and I do - although, like I said I’m getting better) about having schizophrenia.

1 Like

Basically everyday since advancing to more challenging role at work some cognitive problems such as trouble thinking from meds really give me a hard time. I’m doing ok but it is more of a struggle than it needs to be.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it “weigh(s) on (my) mind everyday”, but I visit this site everyday, so I am constantly reminded that I have it. I never go a day where I forget that I am sz. Not going to vote because it doesn’t always affect me negatively because I’m aware.

2 Likes

If I’m at work or driving or keeping busy I push it to the back of my mind. Or maybe the side.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.