Poll: Do you wash your hair in the shower or separately?

• In shower
  • Separately

0 voters

1 Like

In the shower :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes in the shower, i rarely do baths thats some effort

1 Like

I have no hair, shave it

1 Like

I have washed it in the sink before. Forget why but usually in the shower.

1 Like

Wait… you can do it separately? :astonished:

3 Likes

My hair is super short so i usually just hit it in the shower with the washcloth when i do my face. I rarely even bother with shampoo.

1 Like

Sometimes over the sink. Sometimes in the shower.

1 Like

Wait, where do you wash your hair if not in the shower? In the sink??

2 Likes

In the toilet :rofl:

7 Likes

And how would you even go about doing that? Is it a very large sink? Do you have to bend over and squeeze your head under the faucet or do you just splash water on your head and shampoo it, then splash more water on it to rinse it?

Is it more convenient in the sink?

1 Like

There’s room in the kitchen sink. I know because i bleached my hair one time and the person who helped me washed it out in the kitchen sink.

1 Like

Oh, that makes sense. My bathroom sink is way too small. But wouldn’t you get water and shampoo all over the floor?

I feel like this is sort of like the “do you wipe sitting down or standing up” debate.

2 Likes

If you’re careful the mess isn’t too bad. But there probably was some cleaning up involved.

1 Like

Wait…wiping standing? Whhhaaaaaat

1 Like

I usually wash it separately because I wash my hair more than I bathe now that I have short hair.

I sit on my knees and wash my hair under the bath faucet.

1 Like

I know!!
I was shocked, too, when I learned that some people wipe standing up.

1 Like

Here’s a testimony from a “stander”:

I’m a 23-year-old male who not only stands to wipe, but has never even contemplated any other form of wiping. I had no idea there was any other way until I went to college and people would see me stand-up over the top of the stall (I’m 6’4", the stall was roughly 5’10") and confused everyone. Apparently it’s a New Jersey thing, as I did an impromptu dorm floor census (of both sexes), and everyone from Jersey wiped standing up.

2 Likes

Of course, Jersey.

3 Likes

I pour warm water using a cup over my head and then apply shampoo and rub. Wait a couple of minutes and rinse off with warm water using the cup.

2 Likes