• Yes - I already have all the children I want
  • Yes - I don’t want children
  • Yes - use to avoid STD’s
  • Yes - other reason

0 voters

1 Like

I’m in same sex relationships, but use condoms to avoid STD’s

1 Like

I dont use birth control and let my boyfriend finish inside me. I dont use birth control because it makes me sick.

2 Likes

It came up on another forum in a discussion concerning unwanted pregnancies why don’t you use birth control. I thought I would do a poll with all the reasons pro and con I have heard over the years. I threw in Other in case there’s a reason I haven’t heard yet.

My last gf used birth control when we had sex. Sometimes she didn’t want to take it as she wanted to be pregnant but luckily she was honest with me and told me she want kids. I said no. She left me later.

2 Likes

Thanks @Jeffmcguire @Aziz

1 Like

We plan to have a child I’m on the Depo shot so gotta wait for it to ware off and feel better from surgery

1 Like

Thanks @Twialine

There hasn’t been much internet in this one

@Twialine, I didn’t know you were trying again.

Best of luck.

Anyway, to answer the question, @ElGato,

I got tubal ligation after my son was born as a way to never get pregnant again.

I don’t want to give him a complex by having another child when I gave him for adoption.

Just seems cruel and like something that would set him in therapy for the rest of his life.

3 Likes

No. I’m allergic to latex and also spermicide. So no condoms. That was SO FUN to discover /sarcasm.

I can’t take most hormonal birth control. I get sick and my body rejects it. 2 of my kids are from that.

I will be getting either tubes tied or a hysterectomy as soon as I can.

1 Like

Thanks @Charles_Foster. I didn’t think about vasectomy and tubal ligation

1 Like

I see there are some good reasons why some can’t use birth control that I didn’t think of. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Schools that lack sex education result in high teen pregnancy rates.

1 Like

Here I didn’t get any sex education other than in the 6th grade when the Principal gathered the boys together to explain changes due to puberty. That’s after the boys complained about why were the girls having a girls only private meeting they wouldn’t talk about. There wasn’t any male elementary school teachers back then. In my family no one explained sex to me. It’s good the Principal at my school did this because I started going through puberty then and didn’t know what was wrong with me.

1 Like

Not to mention I had to buy razors and shaving cream from my allowance on my own and figure out how to shave by myself. I didn’t have a dad and was raised by a single mom.

2 Likes

No. Don’t really have sex anymore. I suppose I could just start wearing condoms at random times to make myself more interesting :thinking:. Sounds like an good eccentric quirk to have. Think I’ll go with it :smiley:.

2 Likes

I loathe condoms, can’t feel anything. I’d rather not have sex.

Ladies, next time your partner goes down on you put a piece of saran wrap over your clitoris first and tell me how it good it feels, you’ll get bored pretty quickly. That’s what a condom is like, for me anyways.

1 Like

I don’t have sex anymore, so irrelevant to my situation

If I did and didn’t know the person, I’d take precautions

But in a proper relationship as long as you both get tested before, I don’t see a problem with unprotected sex

1 Like

I’m married and monogamous so I don’t need protection. Plus all my female stuff was surgically removed so I’m unable to have more children

2 Likes