Poll : Do you think the opposite gender has it easier?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I think ā€˜normiesā€™ have it a lot easier.
They do not have

brain fog in the morning. no reason hang overs. impulse decisions. delusions. lack of pleasure. illogical thoughts. health to start a family. . . it goes on.

3 Likes

I am a man so I voted no!

1 Like

Itā€™s gonna get easier one day :grinning:

Today we can curse this life and also do not watch this movie because it is horrible.

1 Like

Women donā€™t have it easier but I do agree with
@mermaid1 in that Normies have it easier than us.
Makes me kind of jealous at times.

1 Like

I have two questions for you:

1. What is your gender?

2. Do you have to worry about being groped in public?

4 Likes

yeah I swearā€¦ and when they complain, it gets on my nerves so much.
No one really understand mental illness :slightly_frowning_face:

There is more pressure on women nowadays with child care and a full time jobā€¦ I have so many responsibilitiesā€¦ I still take on more. I do not know how to just be I always have to do something.

2 Likes

Depends on where you live too. :frowning:

I think it is a no for me.

1 Like

Iā€™m a woman so I voted yes. Iā€™d love to pee standing up. Try as I might, it just gets messy :wink:

(The wink emoji indicates I was joking)

4 Likes

YOU DONā€™T :astonished:

Kiddingā€¦ a little bit

1 Like

Men & women are wired differently in the brain and have different biological characteristics, behaviours and priorities. Men & women have different roles in society, the work place and in the family.

Therefore I voted ā€œnoā€.

4 Likes

Women have to have a career and they are usually the foundation of their family.

1 Like

I think both genders donā€™t appreciate all the difficulties the other gender endures. The thing to do is to look for someone you are compatible with. I never found that person myself. There are a lot of bonuses for being single. Iā€™ve been in only one long term relationship. So now I am blissfully single.

2 Likes

Overall I donā€™t think women have it easier, though I do think they have certain areas where they are better off (live longer, less likely to be incarcerated, homeless, commit suicide, generally less likely to be victims of violence - with the obvious exception of sexual violence - etc)

I think it would have been more interesting if the poll had been done in such a way as to show the gender of the person responding as well as whether they think the other gender has it easier

1 Like

https://go-girl.com/

1 Like

No but I do have to worry about you assuming I will when all I wanna do is make conversation because I think youā€™re pretty, or see if you like me because I see you looking my way often.

I might have to worry youā€™re leading me on or cheating on me when in a ā€œcommittedā€ relationship though. Or maybe I worry about the verbal abuse I recieve from my girlfriend whenever I get home. Or maybe Iā€™ll worry my wife will leave me because I have a few small flaws so ā– ā– ā– ā–  me right? I might have to worry about that, but I donā€™t.

In other words it is not the end of the world yet.

1 Like

Thatā€™s funny. Iā€™m a man, and in the mornings I just canā€™t coordinate myself so I pee sitting down.

1 Like

cā€™est pas la fin du monde as my French teacher would say. what a lovely lady. she was full of life :joy:

2 Likes

@Rabbit_Farmer Have you ever sat down in the morning only to find that you had left the toilet seat up the night before? :smile:

2 Likes