Poll: Do you talk during sleep sometimes?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Sometimes my parents said i was talking while sleeping and they could not understand what i have said. What about you?

I wouldn’t know, unless someone told me. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Based on a completely non-representative sample, I would say most people talk during sleep sometimes. They just don’t know about it because they’re asleep. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

My parents can easily hear me, my room is next to their room, because i live in an apartment/flat and it’s not big, so they. can hear me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will end up yelling or saying things loudly that wake me up. So I’ve got to be speaking before then.

1 Like

Yea i do. Did notknow until now staying with family. My mom told me what i said in my sleep in the morning.

1 Like

My husband has told me I talk and snore in my sleep. I’ve woken myself up laughing in my sleep too.

1 Like

I used to scream in my sleep as a kid and teen.
Does this count? lol … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My husband says I dont talk in my sleep but I do snore loudly. :anguished:

1 Like

??? no clue ???

1 Like

hey,

yeah I talk in my sleep…

Back when I was on xanax and zyprexa I used to walk in my sleep.

The ex Mrs used to see me get up and talk to me…and I’d be oblivious…she’d tell me to go to the toilet and I’d do it and couldn’t remember shite!

Rogueone.

1 Like

wen I was psychotic I would wake up screaming
Now I just wake up talking.,
But it’s always completely understood

1 Like

I talk semi regularly when drifting off to sleep. But the weird thing i do is binge eat and even cook occasionally while sleeping and wake up mad thinking someone at all my captain crunch because i dont remember doing it at 3 am. I have literally cleaned out entire cabinets before eating everything from cookies to canned vegetables in one sitting and never remembering a thing until i see the mess i left when i wake up. Ive done this pretty much sunce i was about 13 yrs old. It may happen once every two weeks or so, sometimes more frequent sometimes less. I woke up the other day with my side of the bed littered with cookie boxes and empty chip bags and all kinds of other containers. It makes dieting difficult and it sucks cleaning up the messes but all in all, it doesnt really affect me in a day to day manner, so i just deal with the aftermath and not obsess about it. Ive got too many diagnosis already, i dont want another one on my file! Lol

1 Like

I sing in my sleep

2 Likes