Schizophrenia.com

Poll: Do you resent people easily? I used to

I think I had so many resentments something just snapped quite recently. Now I don’t feel like I’m being eaten up by resentments anymore. So I’m voting “no”

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Depends on my mood but right now I resent 2 close family members.

1 Like

Yes i resent quite a few people. I wont go on a moan athon, but there are some people that are just after what they can get out of you, and bugger the persons feelings.

Im a strong believer in karma - so the higher power can deal with them.

1 Like

I resent things people feel, and say. How they act. But I don’t resent people themselves unless they’ve actively harmed me.

1 Like

I may be offended by someone for awhile but I generally tend to let things go given a little time. I don’t generally hold a grudge forever over some little offence like some people do. I used to hold a grudge longer when I was younger. I think I’ve grown out of that.

1 Like

I don’t hold on to grudges. Not much bothers me. There are a couple of people who have assaulted me in a cowardly manner, meaning they attacked me while I had my back turned.

I won’t forgive that and they never asked for it, but at least it was a long time ago, so I don’t think about it much.

2 Likes

I did vote no cos it’s so much less these days but I still get some

1 Like

I resent that apparently everything the neighbor does is OK and everything I do is wrong. But I’m trying to stay on good terms. I grit my teeth and be friendly.

2 Likes

Due to my trauma, I don’t trust people that easily.

1 Like

Typo 12345677889

The main type of people I hold a grudge against are those that like to not treat people with equal respect.

It really frustrates me.

I don’t hold a grudge but I keep it in mind, automatically

I’m often seen as the underdog or whatever it’s called.

So I know what it feels, like to be treated differently just because I’m ‘weaker’ or less powerful

Not saying I’m perfect, myself though.

2 Likes

I’m easily annoyed by people, and I avoid some people. But I can’t say resentment comes easily.
Someone would have to seriously wrong me, sometimes multiple times.

1 Like

I am not a resentful person, generally speaking.

1 Like