Poll: Do you get your meds delivered to you?

I just received my meds now. Delivered to my door. Pretty handy !

Do you go out to the pharmacy to get yours or do you get them delivered?

• Delivered
  • Go to the pharmacy

0 voters

1 Like

Since Covid-19, the Pharmacy delivers my meds a few days in advance then the Nurse comes to my place to give me my injection…every 3 weeks.

2 Likes

Started having my pills delivered with covid. Much more convenient.

1 Like

Oh my no, how pedestrian.

Imagine a Roman painting of a llama lounging on blankets and pillows, supine as he is hand fed his medication by others, like grapes of sanity.

4 Likes

my mum goes to get them every 2 weeks

1 Like

I was forced to get them delivered by my health insurance network, or they wouldnt be covered. its alright but not as clearcut to make changes and I really prefered getting them in person from my local cvs. That way I have somebody in person to chat with if I need answers. Oh well, I guess the loss of personal contact is just going to keep getting worse until one day as the last remaining non-hybrid humans we just dont have any choice in anything.

1 Like

I get mine in the mail. Then a nurse comes once a week to fill my pill box :bug::bug::bug:

1 Like

I go to a near by pharmacy to pick up my meds.

1 Like

Yeah, i get mine delivered most of the time. But because im on a weekly script (load of cobblers, cos i havent OD’d in 15 years), sometimes they take too long and i collect them, which aint so bad cos they are just round the corner.

I simply have it, cos if im on a “paranoid one” for a week or two, i know at least im gonna get my drugs.

1 Like

I walk to the pharmacy and get my meds. They have them in stock so I don’t have to order them.

It’s just a 5 min walk and I have them immediately. I’m happy with that.

1 Like

I go to the pharmacy and inject myself with the wild animal tranquilizers

2 Likes