POLL: Do you drink coffee?

Coffee is so good. I love the smell of it brewing. I love holding the warm cup in my hands. I love just holding it close and breathing in the steam and waiting for it to cool just enough to start sipping it. The whole ritual is wonderful but it just seems like half the time it makes me super drowsy. I fall asleep sometimes, sometimes with the cup in my hand. One time I had it resting on the side of the sofa but still in my hand and when I fell asleep my hand fell taking the cup down with it and coffee went everywhere. And worse now I think I might be developing an allergy to it.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. That Michigan cherry stuff is awesome!!! I didnā€™t know bigby carried it.

1 Like

Used to take those; 200mg at a time. Got scared that I might accidentally take more than one pill or the caffeine would concentrate in one pill so I stopped them. Just energy drinks now for caffeine.

2 Likes

I limit myself to 400mg/day.

2 Likes

I like a good mocha

3 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeessssss! Coffeeeeee! :heart_eyes::coffee::blush:

2 Likes

Yes. I quit, which did me well. Then I restarted again. It comforts me, somehow. I drink plain coffee, either black or with a tiny bit of milk.

1 Like

I love coffee. Iā€™m addicted to caffeine, but thereā€™s something special about coffee. I love the smell and I love the taste of the coffee, itself. I usually drink coffee black, so that I only taste coffee. I donā€™t like tasting added things, like cream and sugar. That ruins it for me.

However, I do occasionally enjoy an iced latte or iced caramel macchiato. I do like some sweetness with espresso drinks, but not with regular brewed coffee.

2 Likes

I tried to quit but Iā€™m like a zombie at work so having to drink coffee :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never been a coffee drinker. Donā€™t like the taste. I take caffeine pills sometimes, like @Aziz . As a matter of fact, I got the idea from him.

3 Likes

Four cups. In the coffee pot every morning. Itā€™s really just two cups. Black.

3 Likes

All day usually. If I am properly medicated only 4 cups. Usually just k-cups. My fave is deathwish but it is $$$ so it is an occasional treat. Then Gevalia dark, Dunkin Espresso Roast, Rev, Donut Shop holiday buzz.
I quit smoking almost a year ago and my coffee intake has gone up tremendously. Switched to nicotine pouches. I also have 1 Rockstar a day usually.

2 Likes

In Europe i drunk at home only percolated coffee, but here in Australia i drink instant coffee.

2 Likes

I drink Folgers decaf . Sometimes I put milk and honey in my coffee.

2 Likes

My favorite coffee is iced coffee. I drink coffee for the caffeine,

2 Likes

Lool yea if youre trying to get schizophrenia :joy:

I love instant coffee cause its so convenient. I heard it has less caffiene too

1 Like

I drink coffee in the day. But around dusk i start to think about sleep and Iā€™ll have some green tea to put me to sleep

2 Likes

This is fun. Iā€™m just bouncing around making comments

1 Like

OK a little off topic but I had a choc chip mint Frappe it was to die for good.

Anyone tried?

1 Like