Poll: Do women sz find a partner more easily than men?

It has been suggested many times here and I had a similar impression in real life, lets do some statistics…

• Male, single
  • Male, in a relationship
  • Female, single
  • Female, in a relationship

0 voters

5 Likes

It will be very hard for me to find somebody. I am very passive in life, sometimes I even don’t talk or cant do anything. Plus, my physical shape is bad within the years. So for me as sz, its quite tough… I havent even my periods anymore because of the meds, while the men want children. So for me, its very, very difficult to find a partner.

3 Likes

I mean, it’s not a knock about against women or man it’s just how our dynamics are set up in society. Men are supposed be strong and dependable, women are expected to be things too, but looks and loyalty is probably the number one things a man looks for in a woman. Which isn’t inhibited by schizophrenia.

1 Like

I think most of szphernic either man or woman remains single till life ends.!!! Fu ck sz…!!

Only highfunctioning sz makes it to the marriage…!!!

2 Likes

I was married before I got sz.

3 Likes

@far_cry0 sadly I agree
It’s a funny word you only find marriage if your lucky it’s unfair

1 Like

man suppose do be strong, women chooses man not man women…they look for a man that the offspirngs couid survive in this world and find mate… and reproduce and reproduce. EVOLIUTIONARY PSYCHOLOGY

Do you think it’s because we don’t go out and meet people

1 Like

We’re just not a part of life and society. And we don’t have that oblivious bliss that the Normie’s have

1 Like

I think just the word schizophrenia puts most men off

4 Likes

Bliss… or curse? :wink:

1 Like

https://psychnews.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/pn.42.21.0016

They say that there’s someone out there for everyone but I don’t think it’s true or finding someone is a lot harder with schizophrenia

4 Likes

Sz sucks… i have it…!!!

1 Like

Bliss!! The normies have this ignorant bliss where they take everything for granted.

I’ve thought like normies. Normies have never thought like me.

I have the upper hand in this regard because I’ve seeen it both ways.

But the normies have a narcissism about their state of mind anyways where it couldn’t happen to them.

And my state of mind doesn’t truly help me.

I’m fine now, but what about those 11 years I wasn’t fine? Can’t pretend I was normal all those years. But the normies take the fact their life is a whole integer for granted. We szs got decimals.

If that makes any sense.

2 Likes

How can love be such a fabulous thing when someone of us go to our grave alone

1 Like

Lol it just seems like everything is even until you get to Male, Single. I think that is just a large group tbh.

I believe that I keep trying socially because females are more hard-wired to be social than men. I am much less social than a typical female because it’s really difficult and uncomfortable for me. I’ve often wondered why I keep hitting my head against that wall (of trying to be social) and I’ve concluded that it must be because I’m female and driven biologically towards a social group. That’s just my thought.

7 Likes

It’s been so difficult for me to be married that I sometimes wonder if it’s really so great. I love my husband, and I’m grateful and have no intention of not being with him. But I also think there’s nothing wrong with being single. There are huge benefits to being single.

1 Like

I’m not a social person, and I could care less about being social, but I’ve trained myself to be social. Because I was unhappy when I was not social. Being social brings me zero joys and it’s always been that way. But I could see How being social brings up other people a lot of joys

I think this is one of my biggest disadvantages

2 Likes