Poll: Are You Vaccinated Yet?

Happy cake day!

2 Likes

Update update update!! Just got my second dose today!! This ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  is fully vaccinated and ready to take on the world :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Second shot was a week ago. One more week to 98% immunity!

1 Like

I smoke so I got both shots a month ago.

1 Like

I had the first vaccine. Second one is in around two months. I had the Astrazeneca

1 Like

I got both shots of the moderna vaccine. My first shot made me a little tired the first two days after. Iā€™m always tired anyhow. I almost missed my second shot because Iā€™m indulgent in my sleep and slept the day before so I could not sleep the night before. I took a zyprexa prn and overslept. I feel really positive about the vaccination. I donā€™t know if there is a super bug? Any news on that?

1 Like

Got my first dose only. Get to enjoy our braindead PMā€™s ā€œfirst dose summerā€ while all of my American friends with two doses have lives again. Feckinā€™ idiot.

2 Likes

I got the first dose of Pfizer a couple of days ago. Iā€™m experiencing some side effects though, mostly fatigue which has been kicking my butt. Iā€™m hoping the fatigue will clear up by Monday so I can get back to studying.

3 Likes

Not yet! Still waiting.

2 Likes

I am officially fully vaccinated today. Celebrated by having some drinks with my other vaccinated friends.

2 Likes

It takes two weeks for you to build up the needed protective antibodies after the second vaccination. You will need to dial it back for your own safety and that of others until then.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had the j&j vaccine I donā€™t know if I have to get a second shot.does anyone know?

1 Like

No you do not. Itā€™s a one time shot, but you do still need to wait 2 weeks after your shot before your immunity is fully established.

1 Like

I got mine march 11th. So I guess thatā€™s it.

3 Likes

Both Done, second one was a week ago

2 Likes

I am fully vacinated. I took the johnson&johnson single shot 10 weeks ago at a store called miejers.

3 Likes

I was counting the two weeks! THanks for worrying though I appreciate people that care for the community.

I am fully vaccinated. I stood in line for an hour the first Pfizer shot .

1 Like

Going to get my shot tomorrow.

1 Like

@anon39054230 Why is your 2nd shot not until late August? We got our 2nd shot in two weeks.