Poll: Are you interested in sports?

I’m talking in general. Not big events. I have absolutely no interest in either watching or participating.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Are Sports to Westerners what Martial Arts are to Easterners?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…mmmmm…

1 Like

I wish I did but I don’t.

My sister used to watch Tennis game all day.

But I like to exercise for my well being.

1 Like

When I was a kid I played sports,

But I’m ULTRA competitive so it got out of hand.

As an adult, I avoid anything remotely competitive,

Even a friendly board game can turn me into a monster.

2 Likes

Same but then I thought exercise might not be that far off from sports. I mean what is really the difference?

1 Like

What about a rubrix cube?

exercise as a career for example. It is one of the best careers. Participate in competition, make money also be extremely healthy!

1 Like

He double hockey sticks no.

Yes,

Because a Rubik’s Cube can be thrown into walls and other people’s faces if I get frustrated.

1 Like

A lot of things can be considered sports like mathematics.

1 Like

Swimming is the only sport I enjoy, hate the rest

4 Likes

I like to watch baseball and football. Well, the Detroit Tigers and Lions. I can watch hockey if I’m watching it in person, but it doesn’t hold my interest if it’s playing on tv.

1 Like

Electronic sports such as playing Starcraft competitively is quite a moderate industry. Though you have to have a good CPU, video card, monitor to view the amazing graphics but also have a gaming mouse & keyboard.

1 Like

Graphics aren’t necessary when it comes to speed. Quake Live was on low quality graphics just to make the game as fast as possible.

1 Like

@anon1571434 It depends on what game is being played I guess. Either real-time strategy, first-person shooter or role playing.

1 Like

The medications affect my performance while playing video games.

I used to be a NY Giants fan but now I don’t care about Sports.
I may watch the World Cup Soccer match.
I do enjoy playing Ping Pong :ping_pong:

1 Like

Of course. I practice endurance sports/activities (jogging up to 25 km/15 miles in 2-3 hours, swimming in a pool, mountain lake or an european sea up to 3 hours without breaks, hiking/trekking up to 50 km / 31 miles a day), adrenaline sports (like rock climbing, snowboarding, mountain biking, tricking, parkour free running, taekwondo) and “recreational sports/activities” (like football/soccer, field tennis, “bodybuilding”, yoga, travelling by myself, etc).
It was hard to practice sports when I was on medication because I put 20 kg (44 pounds) on, in like a month! I’m glad I don’t need to take medication.

1 Like

You’re one of the lucky ones that recover. I was deemed treatment resistant at one point.

1 Like

How does your mind tolerate a 2-3 hour jog and where on earth is there a trail/track that can accommodate a 25km/15 mile distance?