Poll: Are hairy men are sexy?

Are hairy men sexy? (Your vote will show)
  • Yes
  • No
  • Indifferent

0 voters

We all probably dream.

1 Like

My husband would be very hairy if he didn’t shave, but he does. And I shave his back for him. I’d say my husband is the most handsome man I’ve ever met

3 Likes

This is the reason I slept around on my partners when I was younger. I had two men I consider significant others back then (my 20’s).

It’s sad some men are ashamed of their body hair. I personally find them attractive.

1 Like

I think this may be troubling to some.

My husband hates hair. I think it’s because when he was young, he had a ton of super curly hair and his mom hated it. She was really mean about it. She was really rough with the brush and would strike him with it.

He says he likes my hair but he’s always complaining about my hair falling out and being around the house. We’re constantly trying to get rid of it all. Honestly, I don’t know how I still have hair.

On the other hand, I do have lots of girls in my house and a dog. So it’s not just my hair. I’ve offered to shave my head and wear a wig because it bothers him so much, but he was adamant that I don’t do that.

2 Likes

There are probably things about our childhood that affect us today. I’m sorry about your husband’s troubles.

2 Likes

Yeah. Thanks @ElGato

1 Like

My husband is pretty hairless on his arms, chest, back, and he can’t even grow a full beard. His face is naturally pretty hairless, too.

But his legs are SO hairy. I don’t mind, though. I think he’s sexy and I love every part of him.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that Blossom.

1 Like

Hairy men are sexy.

My husband doesn’t have a lot of body hair,

But I’ve dated some hairy guys and found it very attractive.

2 Likes

Thanks @Charles_Foster

1 Like

I voted no because hairs aren’t sexy in a pile why would they be distributed over a man’s body

1 Like

Thanks. It seems to be nature at work.

Hairs arent bad I just dont think they are more sexy than no hairs

1 Like

Looks like it’s tied for first place.

Im seeing 37% to 36% for No

There’s four votes for each, including mine.

Do you see the percentage? Its calculating in favor of No

1 Like