Poll: Android or IPhone

I have an iPhone due to the deal I got, but I prefer android.

2 Likes

Which iPhone do you have @ZmaGal?
What kind of deal did you get?

2 Likes

I got an iPhone 8 for $6 per month because my credit is so good. It’s with Sprint.

3 Likes

Nice deal! 1515

2 Likes

Even if you get a prepaid cheap phone, that would be good in case of an emergency :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

2 Likes

I really like Android, but I barely tested an iPhone. I didn’t get used to iPad though.

2 Likes

Actually, my work owns the Android and gives it to me for use. I own an oldfashioned Nokia.

2 Likes

I love Androids, I have a Google pixel but I miss my Samsung Galaxy, that was my fav

2 Likes

I like the simple functionality of the iphone. I’m old and dumb and don’t need to learn much new when it comes to phone. I like it’s robustness and I like Itunes. Bought a hell of a lot of music and like the AAC format Apple uses for tunes. It really is good quality and appreciate that.

2 Likes

I have an Android phone and I like it :blush:

1 Like

Years ago I had loads of CD’s that got uploaded to a computer and they saved in an apple music type of file nothing else uses.

All those CD’s got scratched beyond repair in my car, and I am locked into iTunes for my music now. I also have an Apple computer, so I have the iPhone to interact with that too.

I have a 6S. I don’t keep up with the newest models. I have had it 6 months, and apart from the battery life it isn’t a bad phone.

1 Like

You can convert the files to a normal audio format.

1 Like

I did try before with some free software but it was one song at a time :frowning:

The files are m4a format or something

I will have a look and see as I have not tried for a long time.

Thanks

1 Like

Yeah it’s not always easy finding the right software. But I’m sure it’s out there. It will probably not be a big problem to keep using Apple’s format unless they stop using it, though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.