Poem my tuxedo mask

You came to me in a black suit. I didnt know what to do. I fell in love and got the blues. Then you became my moon. Bold red roses in the heavy rain you came to my side to ease the pain.

2 Likes

It was great. It is full of very primordial imagery like the moon, the black suit, and the red roses.

And there is nothing as captivating as a man in a nice black suit. They should require men to go back to always wearing suits…except for me. I get to wear shorts and flip flops still.

1 Like

Lol thank you. I felt this was suited for all this rain we are having.

1 Like

It’s raining here too. I used to love reading while the rain taps on the windows and walls outside. But now I always spend most of the time worrying about our power going out. I guess that is part of being an old fart.

1 Like

I need to get back into reading lol. It would help occupy my mind. I use to read alot when i was young. I guess since i got sick havent been able to concentrate to read like i use to.

1 Like

That’s understandable. I’m pretty lucky as far as meds working goes. But when I came home from the hospital I couldn’t read and I couldn’t stand to watch tv either. It took me years before I could watch a horror movie again and I really like good horror movies (like the Shinning/not most of the stuff they have now). After they switched my meds a couple times I could eventually do both again.

Don’t feel you have to push yourself to do something you aren’t comfortable with. Have you considered books on tape? It might help you with your book fix and help you concentrate maybe.

1 Like

Thanks i never thought about the alternatives.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.