Please vote for the winner of caption contest #3 - anonymous poll

Only 6 votes so far. I guess I need to let this play out until afternoon sometime. I’ll say 5pm or so then close the poll.

I think @Bowens is doing a great task here to engage all. Good one.
There is a mention of contests in the lounge category.
So votes should be also counted IMO.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch @X_Y_Z ! Just trying to contribute to the entertainment aspect of the forum.

1 Like

Bumping one time.

Well, it’s past 5pm so it looks like I get to award myself a trophy :trophy:. lol Yay for me.

@Blossom @Zoe and @anon54386108 were tied for second place :2nd_place_medal:

Thanks to everyone who participated and voted!

5 Likes

Congrats @Bowens!

2 Likes

Thanks Beep! and thanks for contributing!

1 Like

Yay! Congrats to you, @Bowens! And yay for me, too!! :relaxed: I am happy to get tied for second.

1 Like

Thanks! Congrats on second!

2 Likes

Congratulations Bowens on your creativity.

Congratulations to me too for pleasantly surprsinig myself with my own ability.

1 Like

Thanks Mae. Congrats and thanks for making the contest a success by participating. If I can find another decent Gif file, I’ll try to have another contest in a few days.

1 Like

Ooh yes that sounds like fun.

And thankyou.

1 Like

I want to vote, is their a link to that thread?
Never mind I see it.

1 Like

Sorry @Wave , we already closed out the voting and declared a winner at 5pm. Thanks though for thinking of voting.

Let us know who you would’ve voted for so we could see if your vote would’ve changed the results…if you want I can even open the poll again I suppose.

2 Likes

I voted for you actually @Bowens
But they were all great!

1 Like

Thanks wave. Yeah, some funny ones. Will try another contest in a few days if I can find a good GIF file. It’s hard to find a good one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.