Please vote for the winner of caption contest #3 - anonymous poll

Caption contest #3 is here:Caption Contest #3

A lot of people contributed this time so there is a long list of names. Please vote for the person with your favorite caption.

• goldenrex
  • Bowens
  • Montezuma
  • Daze
  • Dunno3x
  • Mae
  • Blossom
  • Beep
  • Cloudy
  • everhopeful
  • 77nick77
  • schizophrenisaurus
  • Hachi_TheDog

0 voters

1 Like

Hmm. . .

I Vote For @Blossom!.

Here’s To You And ‘Daisy’, Light Up The Sky Like The 4th Of July (!!!).

:purple_heart:

Pedro27

I vote him

I was thinking of voting for myself too, but my comment wasn’t too great. I didn’t catch it all. not gonna vote, sorry.

That’s ok Daze. I’m not even 100% sure if I should keep having a vote or if I should just let the contest stand as is without a winner. Not that many people go to the trouble of reading it and voting so I’m not sure if voting is worthwhile.

1 Like

Hmm?. . .

@anon54386108 Got Voted.

Don’t Be Cruel @Bowens.

Don’t Be Sad.

That Would Make Me Sad. . .

:pensive:

1 Like

I may vote for myself this time…lol…I thought my “Dominant species” caption was pretty damn good.

1 Like

The best way to decide is by how many likes a caption got in my opinion. Then you could just announce the winner !

1 Like

Is the list you made there @Bowens

The people you only like on the sz.com internet?

1 Like

Thats a thought everyhopeful. I may just do that on the next one. If that were the case on this one, I would be the winner though, so we will let this one play out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No, it’s the list of people that made a caption for the GIF I displayed in the thread linked above.

What about the people not mentioned

Would they feel left out?

Pedro,

You didn’t even participate so just stay out of it and stop giving Bowens a hard time.

1 Like

Everyone was free to enter the contest. I did not “leave anyone out”. It was their choice whether or not to participate. So, I see no reason why anyone should feel bad, if that’s what your suggesting. Follow the link to in the thread and you can see who participated for yourself…I’m not making up the list arbitrarily.

Hmm. . .

What In God’s Name Is Thus All About?.

It’s Like I’m Stuck In A Glass Cage Of Emotion (!!!).

Which…, Makes Me Sad. . .

:pensive:

1 Like

The only issue I would have with your suggestion though, is that the people who post earlier on threads tend to get more likes just because they get more views…so it might be a little unfair.

1 Like

There were several good captions but I voted for @LittleMissSlothy her caption made me laugh out loud.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to read and vote.

1 Like

@Headspark lol yea i thought it was pretty hilarious too :joy: , thanks

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure out who got video of me wearing my cat costume.

Imma bite their ankle.

1 Like