Please vote for the winner of caption contest #3 - anonymous poll

Caption contest #3 is here:Caption Contest #3

A lot of people contributed this time so there is a long list of names. Please vote for the person with your favorite caption.

• goldenrex
  • Bowens
  • Montezuma
  • Daze
  • Dunno3x
  • Mae
  • Blossom
  • Beep
  • Cloudy
  • everhopeful
  • 77nick77
  • schizophrenisaurus
  • Hachi_TheDog

0 voters

1 Like

Hmm. . .

I Vote For @Blossom!.

Hereā€™s To You And ā€˜Daisyā€™, Light Up The Sky Like The 4th Of July (!!!).

:purple_heart:

Pedro27

I vote him

I was thinking of voting for myself too, but my comment wasnā€™t too great. I didnā€™t catch it all. not gonna vote, sorry.

Thatā€™s ok Daze. Iā€™m not even 100% sure if I should keep having a vote or if I should just let the contest stand as is without a winner. Not that many people go to the trouble of reading it and voting so Iā€™m not sure if voting is worthwhile.

1 Like

Hmm?. . .

@anon54386108 Got Voted.

Donā€™t Be Cruel @Bowens.

Donā€™t Be Sad.

That Would Make Me Sad. . .

:pensive:

1 Like

I may vote for myself this timeā€¦lolā€¦I thought my ā€œDominant speciesā€ caption was pretty damn good.

1 Like

The best way to decide is by how many likes a caption got in my opinion. Then you could just announce the winner !

1 Like

Is the list you made there @Bowens

The people you only like on the sz.com internet?

1 Like

Thats a thought everyhopeful. I may just do that on the next one. If that were the case on this one, I would be the winner though, so we will let this one play out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No, itā€™s the list of people that made a caption for the GIF I displayed in the thread linked above.

What about the people not mentioned

Would they feel left out?

Pedro,

You didnā€™t even participate so just stay out of it and stop giving Bowens a hard time.

1 Like

Everyone was free to enter the contest. I did not ā€œleave anyone outā€. It was their choice whether or not to participate. So, I see no reason why anyone should feel bad, if thatā€™s what your suggesting. Follow the link to in the thread and you can see who participated for yourselfā€¦Iā€™m not making up the list arbitrarily.

Hmm. . .

What In Godā€™s Name Is Thus All About?.

Itā€™s Like Iā€™m Stuck In A Glass Cage Of Emotion (!!!).

Whichā€¦, Makes Me Sad. . .

:pensive:

1 Like

The only issue I would have with your suggestion though, is that the people who post earlier on threads tend to get more likes just because they get more viewsā€¦so it might be a little unfair.

1 Like

There were several good captions but I voted for @Zoe her caption made me laugh out loud.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to read and vote.

1 Like

@Headspark lol yea i thought it was pretty hilarious too :joy: , thanks

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to figure out who got video of me wearing my cat costume.

Imma bite their ankle.

1 Like