Please tell me some good news about you. I am having a bad day

I am doing some custom work for a paparazzi consultant :smile:

2 Likes

I got out of my monthlong illness and went back to volunteering today! They asked me to analyze an app they want to make. It was so much fun doing computer stuff again I’m feeling optimistic about turning it into a job once I recover more. 4 hours just flew by at this job and I feel rewarded!

3 Likes

We had pizza and I didn’t have to make it or pay for it!!

3 Likes

i love when things just go right.

1 Like

the best kind of pizza

1 Like

I’m listening to sublime sing.

3 Likes

I had my piano lesson today and my teacher said that I’m making “good progress” and to “keep it up”. That made me feel good. I stayed within my caloric limit today. My BMI is within normal still. I started on a new novel last night and it is really good. It is by Georgia Beers called, “What Matters Most”. I am still practicing keyboard for over an hour everyday and practicing yoga for over half an hour every day. Also practicing meditation twice a day, every day. I think I am doing really good.

1 Like

Good news - I get a new member on my mental health care team.

2 Likes

i love piano. i cant play myself. i watch other people play and they just look so free and relaxed.

you are doing good!

1 Like

We can never have enough friends.

2 Likes

They look free and relaxed. But a million things are going on in their heads.

1 Like

I just got back from a really nice vacation. We went to Detroit, saw the Red Wings and the Tigers play, stayed in a fun hotel, went to some museums and shopped a little. I really enjoyed myself.

I hope you’re feeling better soon.

5 Likes

I felt warm inside because my country is united, helping those in need and fighting to build a better country right now.

(I’m from Mexico, talking about the recent earthquakes situation)

I’m just so happy seeing people in the lines in the market, gathering what they can afford, people saving people, people offering their house to strangers, it’s just so… overwhelming? But in a good sense.

Sending you a big hug from here :two_hearts:

6 Likes

More good news. After the volunteer job I went to my community college and was able to study more or less for four hours straight. My concentration is improving.

3 Likes

Hey guess what? I found ten cents in my desk at work! I’m in the money today!

1 Like

Hang in there!!!

The other week I was mowing the oval at my cricket club and in the middle of the oval was a $5 note. I got off the ride on mower…picked it up and put it in my pocket!

That was an ok day in my book!

3 Likes

I am tempted to buy at least a scratch off lotto ticket.

There was this senior nieghbor guy i knew long ago. He was a peculiar, but funny person. He said he only bought lotto tickets to find out how his luck was going. lol:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It is so neat when stuff like that happens. A bit of treat shows up from out of the blue, or in this case, out the green.

Glad you spotted instead of turning it to mulch with the mower!

I got invited to a paintball fight thing in November. I’m super excited, because it’s the first time I’ll get to try paintball, and the invite was from a friend I haven’t seen much, so it’ll be a good bonding experience as well. :smile:

2 Likes

I hope your day gets better @macy.

Hi all! I haven’t been on the forum in a few months, except to lurk once or twice. oh and i may have posted a reply once about a med.

I’m doing really well lately. My med combo has me feeling better than I’ve felt since getting ill. As a bonus I almost have a normal sleep schedule due to meds.

I got engaged a few weeks ago to my boyfriend of 5.5 years. We haven’t set a date but are thinking next fall at his family’s church then to my parents property under a tent for the reception. Its really hard not to get carried away with wedding stuff.

5 Likes