Please tell me some good news about you. I am having a bad day

Any thing will do. I can not deal with today. i am just going to stop the thing known as “today”, for myself.

Anything. I dont care if you only tell you pinched the last slice of cake or found a dollar. just make it good.

4 Likes

I ate a subway sandwich :smiley:

I ate good today.

8 Likes

I’m watching my calories and I’ll be well within my calorie target for today! Yay! :sunny: If this keeps up I’ll be thin.

11 Likes

I found twenty cents in the bathroom after my shower!

6 Likes

I got to come home early from work

5 Likes

And just think if you find 10 more sets of another 20 cents, why you’ll have about 2 dollars.

(not sure if my math is correct tho)

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

PMA! (Positive Mental Attitude)

5 Likes

I had a delivery today. It was a present for my 8 month old niece. That was exciting. :gift:

7 Likes

I hope you feel better soon. I’m drinking iced coffee.

4 Likes

I had a sweet banana tamale for breakfast.

7 Likes

That sounds delicious.

1 Like

You know what’s funny? I didn’t even pick it up! I just noticed it, said “oh look twenty cent piece” and got dressed and left it there. I’ll put it in the piggy bank when I get home.

4 Likes

It was! A friend made them. She made pork tamales we had for lunch, too. But the banana ones were soooooo good.

3 Likes

i am already feeling a bit better. I like for people to tell me about yhe cool stuff that happeneds to them. It re-inforces my emtional armor. secures my faith. Happiness and contentedness can be passed along too.

All of you guys are the best.

8 Likes

I might have a full time job lined up! i said i’d think about it, but then i texted him i accept, so hopefully the job is still mine! we’ve been playing phone tag since like Thursday (aawk the wait!)

If I do get the job, I can afford neat stuff like a new car and maybe i’ll move into a new place and out of this high crime neighborhood!

sorry you’re having a bad day!! cookie for you: :cookie:

7 Likes

Wel here’s the bad news.

5 Likes

But here’s the good news.

5 Likes

And my neighbor brought me a sack of salad greens and two humongous green bell peppers.

Afterwards, I kicked her in the head and then thanked her profusely.

Hmmm. Not a very heartwarming story.
It sounded a lot more heartwarming in my head…

3 Likes

On the other if she dropped them in the hall and lost the money it would ruin her day.
Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.

3 Likes

I usually work on Mondays but I took a vacation day and so I’ve been happily doing nothing all day except feeding my face.

2 Likes

I made autumn doodles it was so much fun and seems that doing these small illustrations is helping me forget anxiety for a while!

2 Likes