Schizophrenia.com

Please send me

all your demons to me :imp:
all your aliens to me
all your bad thoughts to me
all your fears to me… :scream: .
everything you are scared of…send it to me.

dark sith,
new england,
australia.

i will get rid of them all.

take care people of earth… :earth_asia: :alien:

7 Likes

If I could box all of that stuff up and send it to the landfill, that seems like it would be more appropriate than having to make another person suffer. I know the thought and sentiment is there, @darksith, but I wouldn’t want to pass on my bad thoughts or anything else.

2 Likes

sometimes we have to give the rubbish to someone…i am happy to recieve it.
take care of yourself.
take care :alien:

Think you’ve been dealt with your fair share over your life time as it is. Appreciate the sentiment though.

1 Like

the offer still stands…

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s easier to handle someone else’s demons than your own, because you can see them more clearly and they don’t have the same power over you.

Wouldn’t it be lovely if our minds were like houses, and we could just go from one to another’s, and help each other clear out the rubbish?

A thousand :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: to you, :alien: alien friend.

3 Likes

My demons, I keep close to me, and get to know their habits and style.

The aliens, I’ve grown rather fond of because they offer me perspectives that bring me comfort.

All my bad thoughts turn over and over in my mind until I understand my need for them, then they rot and become fertilizer for the good thoughts.

All my fears, get me through life by teaching me that action resolves problems instead of thinking too much.

All that scares me? I met when I was a child, I’m thinking if anything can scare me these days…hmmmm.

How about you @darksith I can box up anything that makes you unhappy and stick it high up on a special shelf until it’s dead, then, when you give me permission, I’ll toss it onto my fire-pit and turn the ashes into a special soap for you that cleans the culprits dirt out of your life and refreshes your soul.
…And we’ll have some cookies with sprinkles and crunchy tops with a beverage of your choice to celebrate in the forest of fresh air.

4 Likes

thank you.
lost my beautiful dog :dog: yesterday…old age…15.
devasted.
feel numb.
hole in my heart.
i know you would understand. :heart:
hamster :hamster: hug.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that darksith.

I’m not to happy about the day that my cat passes. That shouldn’t be for a while yet.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss.

I cried more when my dog died than when my gran died.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. I don’t keep pets now as I couldn’t take it anymore when something happened. Dogs can become as important as family members.

It might take a while to get over it.

1 Like

Sorry you lost your dog darksith :dog2:

1 Like

@SoitGoes
@Jimbob
@everhopeful
@Username
thanks for caring. :heart:
hamster :hamster: hugs.

3 Likes

Squishy manly :bear: hugs.

I’m sure he’s/she’s happy chasing rabbits in the sky right now.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. Here’s a koala :koala:hug and an octopus :octopus: hug and a snowman :snowman: hug for you and Mrs. Sith.

1 Like

I understand.
A very BIG Squeezy ((((((Hug))))) for you with a tray of doughnuts, cookies and cupcakes with all the most delicious toppings available, followed by the tastiest coffee you know.
So very sorry for your loss.

1 Like

I am sorry for your loss @darksith - it will get better

1 Like

@Dreamscape
@Rhubot
@Csummers
@Wave
thanks for caring :heart:
hamster :hamster: hugs

1 Like