Please post your cat photos here

Aww man best name ever :joy_cat:

I want to call my cat pigwidgoeon! Yeahhh Harry Potter :metal:t3:

Awesome! He’s such a lovely little guy. He’s really affectionate with me and he rough houses with Mr Turtle. He’s so clever. He plays fetch. He’s chilling out on a window sill in the bedroom at the moment.

1 Like

Please do!! 151515

Sooo do you have a pet turtle too? What’s the story behind Mr turtle! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol, no pet turtle. It’s just the first word that popped into my head when I was creating an account. I always wanted a pet turtle to call “outfit” though. Mr Turtle is what I refer to my partner as here. We’re getting married in six weeks in a doughnut shop in America.

3 Likes

Ohhhh how exciting, in a donut shop :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: that’s amazing!! Best wedding idea ever !

1 Like

Very nice!

Is anyone else going to mention that it looks like you are physically abusing that cat with an air freshener in the first picture?

Just me?

Yea, I’m not into big white weddings for myself. I never actually thought I’d get married. It’s a big surprise to my family that I’m getting married actually.

1 Like

:expressionless: :expressionless: I would never do that, she was rubbing her face on it haha!

Me and this cat are best friends!

3 Likes

Well congratulations! Really happy for you :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Thanks @spiderpig!

1 Like

blurry photo, because i’m paranoid about being tracked down by my cat, lol.

Hope you feel better! That’s his fave toy, he fetches it if he’s in the mood to play. Like, literally, brings it to my feet (because he realized i’m lazy and won’t move an inch to go get it anymore).

6 Likes

Those are Bengals! That’s what my TC is! :heart_eyes_cat:

So jealous! Would love to own one, they’re gorgeous! Edit: just saw your baby, he’s a handsome lil one!

Thanks! I rescued him from a shelter, actually from the man bringing him back. Poor baby had been abandoned, adopted and brought back twice to the shelter. :crying_cat_face:
The thing is, Bengals are super demanding and hard to manage in some ways (we found out), BUT the payoff is the most loving kitty with a huge personality! You can look into a Bengal rescue organization. :heart_eyes_cat:

Aw well I’m glad he found you! I’ve heard that about bengals, I like animals that have that spark which can go either way, animals you work for are the best reward and they are often the most loyal :slight_smile:

1 Like