8 Likes

First

9 Likes

Hiya. !!!
Damn @Bowens you beat me haha :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Third is a turd?

8 Likes

I was keeping an eye out as it was close…wasn’t being a total creepoid peeps! Thanks @ThePickinSkunk for the restart!

6 Likes

Just discovered a close-by Krispy Creme. But I also just started my diet. I’m torn.

5 Likes

What time is it there? It’s 0127 here

2 Likes

Love you brother! I wish we lived closer together than being opposite oceans away haha!

4 Likes

It’s 3:27pm Monday afternoon. East coast of Australia!

4 Likes

Yes, thanks for the new thread @ThePickinSkunk !

5 Likes

@Naarai mornin’ buttercup! You around?

3 Likes

Krispy Kremes are really popular here in the Midwest. I prefer Dunkin Doughnuts myself. KK makes a mean chocolate doughnut though.

5 Likes

Poof it’s gone !!!

3 Likes

That movie Blood on the Satan’s Claw was pretty lame. I give a little understanding on 70s horror movies but this was a trash heap.

3 Likes

I don’t wanna watch videos! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Haha! I think I might’ve seen it on VHS years ago. It must not have left much of an impression on me.

3 Likes

Meds were taken an hour ago and now I have moved to bed. Gonna read for a while until my vape charges. I don’t want to leave it plugged in all night.

:smiley:

5 Likes

We have a drive-thru Krispy Kreme. It’s about 25 minutes away though.

5 Likes

That’s ok. I was just showing you his Krispy Kreme song. He’s actually a very funny guy. I don’t think his songs are all that funny but his stand up comedy is hilarious!!

3 Likes

I watched the Krispy Kreme part of his song if it makes you feel any better Loke :crazy_face:

4 Likes