Please help me rationalize this

Can I get your guys help in rationalizing this as well

I remember When I was in hospital at the start I was chatting with two guys I had met in there over lunch(I had suspicions of one being in/sent by the IRA to fuuck with me because he didn’t give me his real name when we met, l later heard the staff call him by his real name)any way we’re eating our meals when one of the guys turns to me and says ‘you know Italy, you’d be a good soldier!’ This remark sent me crazy it was directly related to what my voices were telling me to do at the time which was to join the IRA. I instantly thought this guy was in on it.

Why would that guy say that??

What do you think @anon9798425?

I think that was a perfectly normal observation on your personality. When we are paranoid, we can seem guarded and cold, which is also something people associate with soldiers.

6 Likes

Ok didn’t think of that. Thank you tree beard

1 Like

But I was nice to them. Is there any part of you that thinks he might have been sent in there by the IRA to mess with me @anon9798425?

He might not have given his real name because he was also paranoid.

2 Likes

Didn’t think of that either thank you

1 Like

I don’t know much about the IRA, but I don’t think their agenda includes harassing people in mental hospitals.

2 Likes

Lol but I think they are that low. I think they would send somebody in there to mess with me. I told a commander that I would f his mom.

Personal grudges, I dunno. But I can say that I would definitely not enter a mental hospital just to annoy a guy who told me “eff your mom.”

1 Like

Maybe he thought you were loyal

1 Like

@anon47167357 I think it’s best not to trigger your hallucinations back like this. Did you say that you recently heard something?

1 Like

No, absolutely not. That sounds absurd to me. But also understandable, I’ve been somewhat paranoid myself.

3 Likes

I think I may have figured it out. We were eating meals like soldiers would in a barracks right and I don’t think he liked eating in there. Just the whole drill of being in a hospital means we could be like soldiers? I dono

Yes I start to hear things when I get too stressed about things. Only whispers and faint voices though

Keep that stress lvl low, that’s my top priority

1 Like

I don’t know what I’m gonna do about the farm because when I get stressed I get faint voices. What would you do about it?

Try to maybe get someone to help so you can take a break when needed.

1 Like

Deal with it when it used to happen, try to calm my mind, think about other stuff

1 Like

I just took magnesium citrate powder to calm myself ,but also take clonazepam when needed