Please help me guys

Oh ok… me too in the same position.

1 Like

I felt kind of strange for a while today because of the lack of sleep.

1 Like

Slept for a good four hours now deep sleep no dreams. Feeling fine thank you guys.

3 Likes

You’ll be able to sleep. Go try again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you are feeling better. Suggest trying to cut back on screen time before trying to sleep – they find the blue light from devices makes it more difficult for many to fall asleep.

1 Like

if you cant sleep, my pdoc said 5 grams of melatonin. or zopiclone like emergency need sleep like when youve been up for 30 hours like you said.

1 Like

You mean 5mg. 15

no . 5 grams. 5000mg

Max dose is 5mg, 5g would be fatal I think:

no it is not. I dont know where your getting your facts lol. 5 gram everyday for couple years I did.

Thats also melatonin not niacin. but people take 5 grams melatonin all the time too

Did you see the website I linked? My mother bought melatonin and max dose on the bottle is 5mg/day. Your Dr told you 5000mg is ok? Do they even sell that? Are you sure its melatonin?

https://www.londondrugs.com/wellness-by-london-drugs-niacin---500mg---120s/L0905039.html
These , 6 pills a day. 3 in morning , 3 in afternoon

I am talking about Melatonin, not Niacin.

Ohhh haha sorry dude! I thought this was a different topic. my bad.

I thought this was a topic about niacin i responded in earlier today.

Doh :rofl:

1 Like

yeah 5mg for melatonin is what i meant

1 Like

No problems mate :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My doctor approved me for 20 mg melatonin. But I don’t have a complete pineal gland, so I don’t make my own.

2 Likes

If I can’t sleep I listen to audiobooks and just rest. Usually after awhile I nod off. Sometimes I don’t but I figure I at least get a rest.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.