Please delete this account thank u

Whoever on this site has the magical button please press it for @KingKazuma @moderators @SzAdmin

1 Like

What happened Kazuma…???

@KingKazuma why do you want to leave??

Yargh!!! But you’re my hip hop buddy!

1 Like

Hey, man. Only @SzAdmin can anonymize accounts anymore, but I really hope you’ll stay here. I love having you around, and I worry about you when you’re gone for any length of time.

1 Like

Contact me again in two weeks if you’re still interested deleting your account. Most people change their mind - so we give you a few weeks to think about it. There is a lot of support here that many people miss if they leave.

4 Likes

Its not specifically this site its interent contact in general. Its becoming worse and worse and I’m worried this site is soon to go down like facebook and other places. Theres a lot of crappy people on the internet and i don’t want to be a part of the internet if everything is the way it is. I don’t even want to talk to people in person anymore

2 Likes

Just because some people are assholes doesn’t mean they all are. Facebook has long been running wild. This site probably is no where near as messed up as facebook

2 Likes

I don’t have Facebook it’s a waste of time everyone is just trying to show off on facebook.

This site no one is trying to show off but rather get help and answers.

Big difference my man

4 Likes