Please delete my profile

To all the mods please delete my profile, I feel very uncomfortable being one here and being called a bad person.

Don’t go @Longhorn21

The vast majority of people don’t think that

But I feel like I’ve upset people and I feel like I won’t be ever able to post on here without being judged

No matter where you go in life, there will always be people that judge you. Your opinion of yourself is all that matters and you know you’re not a bad person

2 Likes

I guess I’m just hurt and I feel very uncomfortable here

1 Like

What did I miss? I’ve never seen you post anything bad. I don’t think you should leave.

I don’t think ur a bad person. You’re just asking for support on a support forum like all of us. That’s a good thing.

1 Like

Who called you a bad person. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Dude…,

Or,

Duddette…,

(Spelling is Fun)…,

If You Don’t Like it Here, Jus Roll Out…,

Yuu Mighte Fynde Something of Much More Importance Outside of the Realm of Electronic Etch Wiring Plugged in and Or Without…,

Maybe Take a Rest…,

And (by) The Time Yuu Recover From Thoze Hurting Yuu, Yuu Won’t Care About Whatever HurtT iNN Da Olden…,

UnplugG ErrrthanG and Reset (!!!)…,

Tea.

Coffee.

Soup.

Gummy Bears Even (!!!)…,

So0 Much Da WorlD Has 2 Offa (!!!)…,

Especially Gummy BearZ (!!!)…,

Or Allow NoNSense 2 ConTinue HurTinG…,

Your Choyse… . … :sunny:

Good Luck (!!!).

1 Like

Thank you everyone I really was just looking for help and support on my last post didn’t mean to offend anyone. Maybe i’ll Just take a break from the forum for a little while to regain strength

1 Like

Did you kill the dog when you choked it? I would think that’s pretty sick and twisted if you did. That’s what psychopaths do

@Longhorn21 I think that the reason why this person is judging you is because you admitted abusing a dog before.

I talk about murdering my brother all the time. We have to vent somewhere better out than in. Their just thoughts.

1 Like

@anon47167357 @Wave I choked it by pulling on its leash once and that was it I didn’t kill her it was just a instant reaction that I still regret till this day. I did it when I was 8 years old.

Aw that’s alright I’d say sure I pushed my first dog out of a moving van. It was only going 5mph though.

1 Like

I honestly regret saying anything I was just saying how I felt

1 Like

You gotta say how you feeel.

1 Like

Note to Self #1.) Don’t Say Anything.

1 Like

Thanks @anon47167357 thanks for understanding and I think the other guy was just stating his opinion

Note to Self #2.) Don’t Respond to Minor Insults.

1 Like