Please delete my account for the following reasons and best wishes to all!

My diagnosis is complex ptsd and never belonged here. Im sorry to the person that i promised i would never post here again, but i felt the need to say that i was on the wrong meds for quite some time, and i also had extreme stress issues and confusion in life. I apologize because my illness never fit in here, and “im not crazy” as @Jonnybegood believes anymore than anyone else in the world. Each of us is different and unique. I am a sensitive person that has layers of pain, but i will continue daily to treat others with an open mind because their opinions matter as much as mine. Misunderstandings happen and rudeness is never beneficial for any reason.

Zoloft is a good medicine for me. Also, Im moving to have a fresh start so that i can continue to grow as a person and recover from being on the wrong meds that caused me to struggle with emotional regulation and sleep. Best of luck to all and new beginnings!

3 Likes

Sorry to see you go @anon98519533. Best of luck for the future.

1 Like

Sorry to see you go . I too have started zoloft yesterday for similar issues … Good luck

2 Likes

All the best…

1 Like

Best of luck with everything @anon98519533

1 Like

We have to go by @SzAdmin 's rule for anonymizing accounts Please post back in 2 weeks that you have made this request.

Heres the post:

1 Like

Yes, I understand the proper protocol and will return to confirm my account deletion. Thanks!

1 Like

I spoke with my attorney last night as we were settling things and no need to wait two weeks as im not sz and didnt agree to anything when signing up on this forum. I havent been here for a very long time, and i am not interested in upsetting anyone. As @Jonnybegood and @zwolfgang know, i had a biopsy and have a heart condition, and the results arent what i wouldve liked and didnt want to drain anyone. I just want to focus on work and treatment without any triggering thoughts. Im making closure in my life, but dont want to bother myself or anyone else with negativity.

The process is 2 weeks. You agree to follow tge site Terms of Service when you join.

I’m really not threatened by any mention of a lawyer.

Just log out and come back in 2 weeks.

There is no threat of a lawyer, i just was settling things and stating facts. There wasnt an agreement when i joined. Ill give someone my log in info for them to handle. Thanks

They won’t delete your account. You staying and that’s final.

I wasn’t of a sound mind when i joined, tbh. I was misdiagnosed and on the wrong meds. Its fine if yall want to adhere to your rules. If you think me mentioning a lawyer is a threat, that is paranoia. Im just settling affairs in life and asked him a question.

■■■■ bro I’m sorry to hear

2 Likes

Also, thank you so much for the well wishes and gluck! I appreciate the sentiments. Logging and someone else when log in to delete free

Simply log out if you wish to stop using the site. That’s your right and mentioned in the TOS.

I can suspend your account for 2 weeks if you are worried you will login before 2 weeks, but I have to follow our rules or get in trouble if you or anyone else change their mind and say , " She didn’t wait, I really didn’t want to, I was sick/upset/etc"

1 Like

https://forum.schizophrenia.com/tos

1 Like

Sorry but these threads make me laugh. Just dont log in again. Thats it. lol.

I’ll make it easy. Suspension for 2 weeks. Then request anonymizing.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.