Schizophrenia.com

Please avoid Political Discussions Here - Nothing but Stress and Conflict Results

Please avoid posting your political views here. I know its hard, with the 2 year political cycle in the US - but it causes lots of stress and arguments.

Lets focus on things that unite us, not that divide us!

7 Likes

I think we can all agree that nuclear explosions are bad? Maybe?

1 Like

Maybe update the guidelines?

Sometimes those neutrons just gotta get out. Now we must fight!

2 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

My stomach hurts im laughing so hard

1 Like

This is the issue… :slight_smile:

Let the politicians fight - while the rest of us just waste away in the mud

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.cartoonstock.com/-politics-democrats-economy-politician-help-jknn546_low.jpg

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Politics are stressful.

1 Like

Yes - and the last thing we need are stress. Though - sometimes they are funny too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

True. Our president said he’s, and I quote, “almost a feminist” Lol He’s trying to be anyway lol

The discussion was mostly going fine. The problem boiled down to one immature user who has tantrums and tells people off when presented with a contrary opinion.

I didn’t read the entire thread - just saw the argument developing and flagged post - and since politics is right up there with religion in terms of ability to use facts to argue - its just not a good discussion. I think its best if we avoid the entire topic or lock the thread if it gets heated.

3 Likes

As the decisions and policies of political parties can affect the disabled,including the mentally ill, we can’t just be expected to turn a blind eye to them. Some discussion as to government policies that affect the mentally ill should be allowed.
Mental illness has social effects those can be made worse by bad political policies especially economic and social ones.

There’s no business like show business.

1 Like

Politics are just too divisive. I think we stick to subjects that we can all agree upon, like the United States being the best country in the world!!!

:joy:

USA! USA! USA!

Yes, I’m joking!

1 Like

I still intend to stand up for my political affiliation with Russet Potatoes. Anyone trying to sell another potato, especially the fascist red skinned variety, will be oh, so sorry.

Positions of power should only be given to those who have sworn allegiance to the Jersey royal potato.