Please anonymise my account

My time is done here and I can’t be here right now

I’ve been helped a lot here but it’s time for me to go

They’re is an entity saying I should stop my SSRI and if I do then I would just intoxicated this forum with depressing stuff. So I should go.

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

I would recommend staying on your meds, staying on the forum for support and ignoring the entity.

8 Likes

@Jesspresso don’t leave. We like having you here. You make good contributions. So you’re going through a hard patch. That’s ok. We all do at some point. Don’t give up. Stick with us.

6 Likes

Yeeeaaaaaah…you need to stay

2 Likes

What happened jess… what are u upto…!!!

2 Likes

Hey don’t go that entity is talking nonsense I promise you. You’re always welcome here.

7 Likes

Abruptly stoppind SSRI is associated with psychotic symptoms which should last for days and nights. Don’t risk that ■■■■ man, do yourself a favor and conduct a slow taper.

2 Likes

Please stay! Don’t listen to the entity.

3 Likes

Don’t leave because of these stupid entities…

2 Likes

Would this happen if I don’t take it for 1 day?

1 Like

I’m not going to leave now but they have made me feel very nauseous today :frowning:

1 Like

Withdrawal is awful. Don’t put yourself through that. Like @Anon10 said, it can make you psychotic. Yes, even after only one day. It is also very physically painful. It feels like being electrocuted every time you blink.

1 Like

U both guys dont take anti psychotic…its great…

Hey take care jess… you’re a good cookie

2 Likes

My friend don’t listen to them, they’re lying to you.

Stay here and keep on posting.

2 Likes

There is nothing wrong with writing about honest depressing stuff. Lots of people can relate to it as we going through some of it.

:heart:

4 Likes