Plans for this evening

What are your plans for this evening?

Take it easy tonight, not feeling well. Wash my face, brush my teeth, take my night meds. Drink a bedtime smoothie, and fall asleep.

1 Like

I think I have to go grocery shopping when my husband gets home. I really hate grocery shopping, but food is kind of vital for survival and all that. I did manage to make a list, though. So at that should help.

1 Like

It is 1am here so, hopefully I can get back to sleep.
I sleep a lot for the past few days. I mean, more than usually. I have a lot of techniques to avoid dealing with ■■■■, indeed.

1 Like

You can get your groceries delivered with Instacart. First time is free i think. Had my last groceries delivered. If you and your husband want to stay in.

1 Like

Im a little under the weather but still going to walmart to aquire some items of need.

1 Like

Hallelujah Jesus. Yo!

1 Like

I’m in England, where it’s almost 1am. Up for work in four and half hours. Not done a lot this evening not had the strength. Likely just listen to music until I pass out.

How the hell can you work when you see skeletons and ■■■■ lol? Man, my symptoms are a lot less severe and I can’t work. I’m happy for you though.

1 Like

Distraction sometimes helps. Most the time I need 5/6 bathroom breaks to see out anxiety attacks. Don’t visually hallucinate often, mostly audio. Wanna give up some days like everyone does.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m told it’s common for mental health patients to struggle with sleep, but not met too many to know. Olanzapine isn’t knocking me out anymore and they won’t allow me using sleeping aids. Bullsh!t sometimes. Today sucks.