Plans for the summer thread

I really liked the beaches in the South like Bournemouth.

1 Like

the beach is awesome. I love the beach =)

1 Like

The beach is so relaxing on a warm sunny clear day.

So nice to just lie on a beach with friends or family.

It’s cool u both like beaches too.

2 Likes

i go once a year with my mum and my sister in law to the beach here in belgium. But i go outside of the summer holiday season so that it’s not too crowded there.

love walking with my bare feet through the water.

2 Likes

The Belgian sea side is quite small so it gets very crowded. In other countries it’s more spread even out.

2 Likes

Yea that sounds lovely, to feel nature like that.

2 Likes

what country are you in @Zoe ? =)

2 Likes

@lekkerhondje I like to keep my place of residence anonymous. It just feels more comfortable, to me personally.

2 Likes

that’s ok =) i hope you will get to be able to go visit the beach!

2 Likes

Thankyou!! I will make sure if it. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Jonathan2 and @lekkerhondje

I wish you a nice beach day too, whenever that may be this year.

Nature has a calming effect

Take care :eagle:

2 Likes

Currently my mother-in-law and my two nieces are visiting. Theyre staying for a week and im doing okay so far but i can tell the two little girls are going to drive me crazy. I have two little girls too, and all 4 together is a lot, and quite loud. Its only till Saturday though, so I’ll be okay.

Then in two weeks i travel up to Virginia to pick up my son for the summer. He turns 15 the day before i get him (its his dads year to have him on his bday) and we are all sooo excited to have him down here. Hes just goes with the flow of things. And we wait all year to do certain things so we can do them with him. Ahh 2 weeks!!! We’re going to have a blast!!

2 Likes

The wife and I are going on a road trip east. It’s just a bugger to try and plan it around keeping within range of emergency services (and mobile coverage) in case I have medical issues.

3 Likes

No specific summer plans for me I am looking forward to the weather but other than that I’m going to just be slowly taking it easy saving money and beginning to work if my job coach can find me a work a job to work from home

1 Like

Camping 2 different times, maybe go to the state fair… and I’m gonna try out Tai Chi and Qigong classes this June :grin:

Not sure what else at this point…

2 Likes

I would like thst a lot

2 Likes

None tbh, kind of not looking forward to having nothing to do. Would love something to do.

2 Likes

I’ll be working extra hours this summer. We run a reading program day camp type thing for 6 weeks.

1 Like

@FreeLunch

My first class is free, we shall see if I like it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

giphy (2)

3 Likes