Planning to crochet another

@Sezbot241. Do y’all get them often??

@Sezbot241. We gotta worry about floods we got small lakes and rivers and creeks and such around us

1 Like

Australia does get the odd tornado, but not like America. We get Cyclones but thankfully this year hasn’t been bad for them.

2 Likes

@Twialine. We had some severe flooding in 2011 and 2012. Monsoon really kicked it those years. Then we had years of drought, but this year has been a little better for rain.

1 Like

@Sezbot241. Glad to hear it’s been a good year! I think two years ago or so the small town my mom lives in got flooded so bad it ruined a truck and a tractor not to mention would have drown a heard of cattle if the farmers hadn’t moved them to higher ground… Thank goodness the farmers round here are smart cookies

2 Likes

Glad to hear the cows were okay. Farmers are very savvy. The worst things we actually face is bushfires. Every year there is a bushfire somewhere.

@Sezbot241. Yeah they are… They work hard too… We don’t gotta worry bout fires… Heck my mom burns stuff in the back yard!

1 Like

@Twialine. We have fire alerts that tell us whether or not we’re allowed to burn stuff or not. Australia is a hot and very dry country. Plus our trees contain eucalyptus oil, which is just built to burn. So when we have fires, they are very serious.

2 Likes

@Sezbot241. My mom uses eucalyptus oil for her sore muscles! I didn’t know it burns well though… We have signs that tell us

Yeah it is good for sore muscles. I also like it in oil diffusers. Such a nice scent.

2 Likes

@Sezbot241. It makes my mom sneeze lol but yes I have to agree

1 Like

Well, I’m heading to bed. I have enjoyed talking to you. Have a lovely day, and good luck finishing your Cthulhu. :grin:

2 Likes

@Sezbot241. Okay thank you and good night

Nice work! 1555

That’s awesome!!

1 Like

@rocket. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.