Schizophrenia.com

Planning to crochet another

I bet they’re sore. :wink: I usually do long stitch, so I know crafts that require a lot of finger work.

1 Like

@Sezbot241. Not sure what long stitch is

1 Like

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dln0mUQNJDuk&ved=2ahUKEwjJqr35-I7vAhVYeH0KHXAPDjoQwqsBMAJ6BAgBEAk&usg=AOvVaw3OWAjnDDWklwftQyvFBe_9

@Sezbot241. I googled it… It says it’s a type of embroidery? Is that right?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s right. I’ve completed a few. A country cottage scene, two giraffes and a Buddha.

@Sezbot241. Oh! I love embroidery! I did this one flowers in basket thing for my mom and a cat also for my mom and I’m on a blanket right now… Needed a break… It’s great you’ve finished so many projects… I tend to take breaks from one project and end up with two going at once

1 Like

I know what you mean! I currently have a diamond dots on the go, as well as the long stitch, working on my cake recipe book and adult colouring in. I start one, then move on to another before finishing the one is just started.

1 Like

@Sezbot241. Nice! I tend to try and keep it down to two projects at a time but I know that is hard… I’ve abandoned some projects I’ve started but I find that okay because they weren’t gonna end up how I wanted

Sounds reasonable. What time is it where you are?

@Sezbot241. 5:20 am

@Sezbot241. How about where you’re at

@Twialine. It is 9:22 pm. First day of Autumn, thank goodness. Has been very humid the past couple of days.

@Sezbot241. It’s been over 50 degrees Fahrenheit lately

1 Like

@Twialine. I had to look at a converter as we use Celsius here. 50 degree F is approx 10 degrees C. Very cold! Where abouts do you live?

@Sezbot241. Warmer than it has been! I live Arkansas USA

1 Like

@Sezbot241. How about you??

Are you at risk of tornadoes in Arkansas?

@Twialine. I live in Queensland Australia.

1 Like

@Sezbot241. No not really but the state near us does

It is one of my fears, tornadoes. Glad to hear you don’t have to worry too much about them.

1 Like