Planning my exit

I have nothing. I own a car that is 20 years old. A 50 inch flat screen tv. A classical guitar. That is the only things of value I have. I wish i could leave my kids more. But that’s it that’s all.
Guess my life doesn’t really matter

1 Like

Every life matters. I bet you mean the world to your kids. I know my mom means the world to me.

1 Like

Of course it matters. It would matter to your children, and other people who care about you. Life isn’t about material possessions, how much you have accumulated in your life. Please reconsider.

1 Like

Life’s worth shouldn’t be measured in possessions.

Don’t do anything stupid now.
Your kids need you, your pets need you, your friends and family needs you.

When your time is up, you’ll want to leave them with happy memories of a mother who won the fight with her own mind, rather than a mother who gave up.

1 Like

Life is short and precious. It is fleeting and can be over far too quickly. You will spend more time dead than alive, so why rush life. We all go through difficult patches, and in those periods we need to draw on our supports to help us through. I understand it may be difficult. I’ve overdosed myself in the past. Talk to someone, your case manager, your doctor. You have support who can help you. All you have to do is ask. Your life is worth everything. You’ll never get a second chance to live. Do all you can to preserve yourself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.