Plain wedding bands from walmart. unless

we can get a matching set of plain gold bands at walmart at an affordable price…under $100 for both…unless we get a stimulus check and then we will spend around 400 per person on rings…

4 Likes

Good idea. The bands don’t have to be expensive. A simple band is plenty

1 Like

yes jewelry loses it’s value so much after you buy diamonds and it’s the band that counts…thank you @ZmaGal

1 Like

We have silicone bands. Just a few bucks and more comfortable.

4 Likes

My mom passed my rings down to me and we found a matching band for David for under $400 at Walmart.com it was on rollback it was over $800

4 Likes

Might also get a finger piercing

Chuck had a plain gold band, very inexpensive and we got my band, that had tiny channel set, princess cut diamonds on it at a pawn shop for cheap. It’s just a symbol of your love.

1 Like

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but…from the latest news updates I read just about ten minutes ago on a 4th stimulus check, it’s not likely this year. Some democrat’s are behind pushing for a check but the republicans don’t want it.

For people who have children 17 and under under the good news is that there might be recurring monthly payments for $250-$300 for every kid.

There is a push by about 20 democrats and several republicans for a recurring monthly payment of $2000 for most Americans but the chances are pretty slim.

Talks for a 4th stimulus check are still floating around Washington but the chances don’t seem very good.

With everything opening up, I doubt a 4th will come.

I recommend going cheap because they’re just ornaments to signal you’re married. If you have a special message you want to carry around with you about your love I recommend having it inscribed but outside of that, I think less is more. I don’t like things being on my hand jewlery among them so if I ever get married I’m going to ask to go hobbit style and have a necklace and be a ring bearer and she can be my dark lord. Something along those lines. Then when she beats me I can yell “HOBBITSES” and “SHIRE!” :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m expecting the price of gold to rise.

thanks everyone…word will be in July 4th what plan they choose…democrats hold a reconciliation tactic that will push the bill through just like the last check against the republicans and it will pass most likely…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.