Pizza for breakfast

First meal of the year: leftover homemade pizza.

Type of pizza: butter chicken. (No, really.)

Booyeah!

(And Happy New Year!!!)

Pixel.

8 Likes

I’m on a cake overdose maraton

6 Likes

Ramen soup here.

2 Likes

Chicken breast and fries

1 Like

Ham and vegetables .

2 Likes

I’m starting my new diet.

Oat bran, banana, cinnamon, almond milk, and pecans for breakfast.

So far, so good. Now I only have to do that 1,094 more times for the year. LOL!

2 Likes

I love butter and chicken, but what the heck is butter chicken?

I’m doing that tomorrow. Today is a cheat day so long as I hit my exercise goals.

You mean hitting goals and not having breakfast 3x/day?

Pixel.

1 Like

Coffee coffee coffee :coffee:

1 Like

Holy Cow that looks good! And there is nothing wrong with eating a good meal now and then.

Yeah, I meant hitting my goals 3 times a day. Actually, I eat 3 meals and 2 snacks in between meals, so I should have said 1,824.

Doesn’t seem like a lot. Maybe you can mix it up so you don’t get tired of the same thing over and over again.

1 Like

I’ll certainly mix it up. Believe me I’m not going to eat oat bran for every meal. LOL!

I just looked up the three Portuguese dished you told me about last night. They look delicious!!! The Cozido à Portuguesa looks the best to me.

1 Like

Mostly eat homemade. Cheaper and better than anything I can get in a restaurant.

Pixel.

It’s good, but my favorite is bitoque :smile: I stoped being a vegetarian because of a bitoque. It’s how powerful they are. The thing is that I don’t know how to perfectly make them at home, they always come out differently than from the restaurants. The other night my mom and I went looking for one but everything was closed, we ended up trying a new restaurant of gourmet hamburguers. Go figure.

Cozido à portuguesa is sold here on thurdays. Sometimes I get some. My grandma made a delicious one, I don’t know how to cook it, my mom has to teach me.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with pizza for breakfast. As long as you don’t over do it.

When I lived in New Orleans I would order pizza almost every night. Then pizza in the morning. Now I tell people, one of the reason I moved here was because I could not have a pizza deliver.

1 Like

Mood.

3 Likes

Ma’am, you need chocolate. And caffeine.

Pixel.

Yep, had it. And lasagne leftovers and some unidentified leftovers that tasted like chicken in beer. Yumi.

I did I little clean up in my life so I accidentally cleaned the fridge as well.

5 Likes

From what I saw in the photos, Bitoque is some sort of steak, potatoes, and and egg on top. All things I love!

I have never been to or seen a Portuguese restaurant. We do have a Brazilian Steakhouse. I think they call it a Churrascaria. Is that similar to a Portuguese restaurant?

1 Like

:smile: no, completely different. I love brazilian food too. But portuguese food is mediterranian, olive oil and garlic you know? :smile:

1 Like