Pixel art thread

You mean that the right one should be higher up because of the way he’s standing?

1 Like

I still don’t understand lol.

1 Like

The left shoulder should be higher given that the foot is?

1 Like

Oh right, gotcha. Yeah you’re right.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing it out. Yeah I think this looks more natural.

Not perfect but a start

2 Likes

gave him some better yes

2 Likes

I tried to animate him shooting, it looked like he furiously masturbated while shooting. I’m not sure if I managed to fix it.

orc with minigun better perspective

Yeah I need to work on animation.

5 Likes

That’s really cool

1 Like

I’m happy with it but I’m not sure if a mini gun works like that IRL. This is a fantasy wooden minigun, but I think the bullet only comes out of the barrel that is at the top when it spins. (i may be wrong)

1 Like

really nice =D i like this animation.

1 Like

Gone through most of the pixels and cleaned it up added some highlights and shadows. I think I call it finished, unless I want to add something more to it

3 Likes

Pretty happy with that, except for that the eyes are a bit too cartoony. I wanted more realistic but there wasn’t room for enough pixels to do it.

3 Likes

You’re really talented. I can never do something like that. It’s so difficult

1 Like

thanks, I find it difficult too, but less difficult after practicing a lot. I believe everyone can get decent at art, if you study how light and shadow works, how perspective works, and then you start practicing it. Drawing is the hardest thing I ever did, because form and perspective doesn’t come naturally to me.

1 Like

some more detailed shadows

3 Likes

wow really nice =O

1 Like

finished. I need to find something that gives me a challenge with perspective

1 Like

another tree, trying to get some proper perspective on those roots.

2 Likes