Pip reapplied

I reapplied for the 4th time. This time I put my gp as person to contact as well as pdoc who I haven’t met yet. Wish me luck.

7 Likes

Good luck @anon80629714 155

1 Like

ThNks I guarantee it’s a waste of time though but I tried maybe with some luck I can

4 Likes

Good luck. It was nice to move to the pension over here. Take all that stress of work out of the equation. I’m not sure how your system works but hope you get approved.

1 Like

Good luck ish. Sounds like a headache :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Hope you get it!

1 Like

Hope you get it too. I didn’t have to go for medical myself.

1 Like

good luck @anon80629714
i hope it works out for you

1 Like

Best of luck @anon80629714. My review was sent off in november for pip. They say it can take upto a year to get round to me (good!) so i will wait and see myself.

1 Like

The best method is to use your cpn to fill it out and attach photocopies of important documents for you. That is what mine did. When I applied myself I got nowhere.

Talk to your community nurse and ask them to sort this out for you. I signed mine and gave it to him to fill out as they have access to your medical notes and should have some experience in this department.

2 Likes

I don’t have a cpn unfortunately as they kept discharging me. I’m seeing a pdoc next week though so I’ll ask what happens if they deny it again.

3 Likes

That’s very strange that you don’t have a CPN. I wonder why. It’s part of the early intervention team role of the NHS

1 Like

They kept doing this to me, and I started doing it to myself. In fact, the first time it was actually me who discharged myself as I did not like their input.

Unfortunately multiple hospitalisations later I am treated like a baby, and I do not even have the power to cancel appointments.

On Thursday, I informed them that any future contact is going to be to discuss medication and that’s it.

I am sick of these people interfering. If they have the ‘right’ to do it, then I will see them in court.

2 Likes

I’m not seen through early intervention anymore I’m 35 and also I had the first episode 10 years they only saw me the first 3 years I remember.

2 Likes

Early intervention as in intervening in the psychosis from the start. But OK if you already had that service for 3 years, I’m not sure how it works after those 3 years. Though some people seem to continue getting that service. Not sure what the terms are for that.

1 Like

Oh I don’t want to keep seeing mine but when I need to see them it’s a nuisance having to go through gp and waiting

My GP is a ■■■■.

Sorry to have to say that, but they completely distance themselves from anything to do with my mental health.

1 Like

Yes but usually it’s for first episode and they see you for up to 5 years I think :thinking:

2 Likes

This guy wrote about his experiences in my hometown with the GP. Here is the article:

I saw this on a Facebook page, and an update to this is the GP surgery he was critical of has now taken him off their books for him making public comments like this.

Such a ■■■■ situation

4 Likes

I’m not a fan of GPS but they aren’t experts in mental health. I told my one I had psychosis on antidepressants for a day she told me to stay on them. When she should have referred me.

1 Like