PIP change FAQ

https://mind.org.uk/about-us/our-policy-work/benefits/where-you-can-find-help/december-2017-pip-change-faqs/?utm_source=MIND%20(THE%20NATIONAL%20ASSOCIATION%20FOR%20MENTAL%20HEALTH)&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9011165_P%26C_PIPCourtRuling_21%2F12%2F17_4_LB_OneOff&utm_content=link%20to%20FAQs&dm_i=CZC,5D525,DRVOV8,KQKLN,1

6 Likes

its a step in the right direction i think, the Government had no right doing that and they should be ashamed of themselves.

1 Like

Just had to fill out my PIP renewal. I’m sure I’ll be getting grief from them fairly soon…

I was awarded highest rate for 2 years but had to court for that.

Shall see what grief they give now.

But that new law is good. At least it’s a step. They are disgusting to be honest.

1 Like

good luck, my mums been worried about it bc she got her forms filled in and sent back and they have sent two reminders which makes her think they haven’t received with only about 5 days left that is not what you want to see but at least she can get her guide to phone up for her and inquire,

i’ll be due it soon as well i think.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.