Schizophrenia.com

Pimavanserin?

Worth a trial or not? I feel demented with these negative symptoms. Tried clozapine

1 Like

One of the studies claimed it may cause death. For me, Probably best to wait until more research comes out.

1 Like

Nothing helps with negative symptoms thus far, only sep 363856 supposedly helps with negative symptoms

2 Likes

When will this sep coming out 2048? I will be long dead then

1 Like

Are you on Abilify? I had less negative symptoms on Abilify but like you I have addiction and hypersexuality side effects from it. But I still had some negative symptoms compared to before my first psychosis.

1 Like

I don’t think its possible to become as good as before our first psychosis.

1 Like

It’s launching in 2023 probably but research has shown that current available medicine do not help with negative symptoms

1 Like

Hey Aziz still on abilify and gambling friend :frowning:

2 Likes

ive started colloidal gold from a safe EU company brand

That could kill you at worst and cause damage at best.

1 Like

For what? You can’t improve but you can get worse, its easier to get worse.

no it actually helps depression, and i tried if before for a month

Are you diagnosed with depression? Negative symptoms are different and don’t respond to depression meds. If you’re depressed try antidepressants.

1 Like

i have neg. symptoms, lyme, psychosis and propably depression too but i take my meds

2 Likes

Are you taking antidepressants? Did your pdr diagnose you with depression? Mine said I just have negative symptoms, no depression. Depression is when you hate yourself and hate your life, hopeless, self harm and suicidal.

1 Like

I tried SSRI they make me manic i cant this with a psychosis it would make me sick so im trying alternative

google colloidal gold or youtube, its worth a shot

I am not depressed.

1 Like

i have negative symptoms primarely and brain damage

2 Likes