Pill for weight loss

This invega freaking made me to put on 25 kilograms do you think if i take xenical i will loose weight or is there anything better than that?
The problem is i cant leave the house i will have to ask my parents to bring me it on a sunday but make sure its the right med i dont wanna buy another one again

1 Like

Why can’t you leave the house?

I’m on the max dose of Invega and lost 30 kg through doing long walks and replacing my lunch with shakes.

Why can’t you leave the house?

Eating less and exercisng will do you better than any pill.

@ZmaGal has had great success in losing weight on APs. Maybe she can give you advice.

I lost 42 pounds by eating less.

1 Like

Mate i am living in lebanon a country like that you have to be like that i can walk inside the house normally

1 Like

The country is not normal only people who like staying at home can be succesful in a country like this there was a blast which was on purpose that killed 200 people and injured 8000 people and the dollar is expected to reach a very high number we are the opposite of the united states in terms of stability and economy

It didn’t work for me. And it came with side effects.

I have lost and gained many times.

The usual culprit is the Antipsychotic, so if you do some research you might find one that has the side effect profile you’re looking for

That is, as long as your doctor will go along with this

I think exercises are better than meds. Yo don’t have to do it too much. You can do it indoors like yoga for example. Together with that don’t ingest fatty foods. I take invega. I eat lots of fruits, beans, rice, potatoes, eggs, salads, some cheese. I avoid sugars specially in groceries, a lot of Low Density Lipids you really don’t want. I drink lots of water. You can take coffee. Coffee is a stimulant and will supress your hunger. Eat only when hungry. Don’t eat for pleasure when you are not hungry. That is what I do. Ginko Biloba is also a stimulant that can supress your hunger but you should check it with your pdoc first about this one.

1 Like

Mate keep in mind i am living in poor country where the basic necessities are not present. So i am eating average just one meal a day with a small sandwich in the night thats all

1 Like

I find that stimulants help. Get coffee or ginko biloba and make a yoga session of half an hour a day. Do check with your pdoc about ginko biloba thou. I am not sure if it may have interactions with meds. I know coffee is ok. Avoid margerine and maionese if possible. Or use it in low amounts.

Ask your dr if you can restrict yourself to 1500 calories per day if you’re a man, or 1200 calories if you’re a woman. I use MyFitnessPal to track my calories every day.

Can you get an inexpensive treadmill and walk on it briskly for 30 minutes per day.

This is by far better for you than dirt pills. Give it a go!

1 Like

Sometimes your only options is weight-loss pills, but you should only take them with supervision from a weight loss doctor and dietician.

Your weight depends on partly your genetic makeup and effort. I know a few schizophrenic friends and they are obese for the last 10+ years

1 Like

There is no such thing as a magic pill for weight loss.

1 Like

Vyvanse has an indication for binge eating disoder. Theoretically, your doc can stretch that diagnosis and prescribe it off-label for weight loss.

Some amazing results just came out on Rybelsus/Wegovy for weight loss as well. I’m wondering if this might be an option for you.