Pic: my neighbor James

I hit the take button by mistake. This was the result:

This is the guy I go over and BS with every Saturday. He’s very cool about sz and everything about me. A good friend to have :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’m friendly with our next door neighbor also.
Good guy.

3 Likes

The lady in the unit adjacent to me is really nice and we are on good terms. The guy upstairs can go screw himself; the mean bas*ard. I hardly see the two young women upstairs but I’ve said “hi” once or twice and they said “hi” back so I don’t have a problem with them.

3 Likes

When I was living in the senior living community, I was friends, or at least on friendly terms, with everybody that lived there. All 200 of them. It was a great place to live. And the staff were all very friendly and helpful too. I hated to leave that place but in the end, it was just too expensive to keep living there. So, I had to move.

Now, I live in a regular apartment that allows cats. No dogs. I own a cat. I’ve met almost all my immediate surrounding neighbors and they almost all of them seem nice and friendly. The guy next door to me only grunted when I said hi to him but that’s ok.

This new place doesn’t allow guns or cigarette smoking and that is all fine by me. I don’t like them either.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.