Physcologist thinks ive been physcotic for many years even before my contact with the mental health system

Ive just seen him today and he said that it sounds like ive had some form of physcosis since a child. Anyone else been phsycotic for years or since childhood? Id love to hear your story if youre happy to share.

1 Like

Yes, I can relate; this is all I can share now.

1 Like

I used to be timid all the time before sz …!!!

1 Like

I was very withdrawn and paranoid that people wanted to kill me all the time. At a young age i hallucinated a tiger and my mum had to figght it off. She said i was so terrified. Also i used to believe i was a wolf and that my mum wasnt my mum and that i came from a different planet. My mum said i believed this for years so i dunno im confused about if ive ever been physcotic but my physcologist is definite that i have and am so i trust him but i still know that these are not my hands!

1 Like

Have u told ur pdoc that those are ur own hand right…u still have doubts that are not ur hand …

I know that they are not my hands. Nothing will change what i know and pdoc knows it.

1 Like

Where r ur original hands at…!!!

With the police

No its not …those are ur hands…plz realise urself…!!!

1 Like

When I was very young, I used to hear a man yelling at me to shut up. I thought it was my dad but it still happened when he was at work.
I also saw a dead little girl lying underneath our TV cabinet once. I remember looking at her wrist and seeing a pretty bracelet with beads on it. I thought she was a sibling/twin that my mum hadn’t told me about but she said I am her only child.

Then a few years later when I was on holiday, I woke up in the night and saw a massive dog wearing a top hat and a cape opening the window and climbing inside to get me. I started screaming and then my dad came in and said no one was there and the window was still shut!

1 Like