Photos of your Pets!

Here is my dog, Jackson. Please post a pic of your pet–dogs, cats, fish–whatever pet you care for and LOVE :smile:

6 Likes

This was my dog, but my parents gave her away to an older woman. I miss her.

7 Likes

I can’t upload pics with my iphone. :grin:

I have two cats. I’ll upload pics in the weekend. I’ve had 3 dogs too. And another cat but she was put to sleep because she got nuts. Terrified of everything, even us. Her mom was the same when she was 6 years old.

That’s sad! I had the same thing happen with my cat. But he started attacking me and other people without any provocation. The vet said he had dementia. Who knew cats could be demented?

I think my 7-year old cat might be too. He goes for a drink of water and just stops as if thinking really hard and returns back to bed. Without drinking. He sleeps really much. Ha hates when kids are acting up. He wants peace and quiet.

my cat sox is on xanax for paranoid personality disorder. she pees on anything a cat from outside the house has been near. windows, doorways, towels, anything new that comes into the house and is left on the floor, including shopping bags, jackets, school bags. basically if it’s left the house and come back she’ll pee on it to re-mark it. it used to b a few times a day but since she’s been on the xanax this week she’s only done it twice and the dose goes up soon so i’m hoping that will b an end to it. other than her i have two other cats. cookie and pebbles and two dogs chubba and cocoa. i love my animals to bits. couldn’t b without them. the dogs and one cat sleep on my bed so at night and some of the day it’s just one furry heap lol.

1 Like

Harley is the round one, short for Harley Quinn, and the black one is Raven, both females, originally owned by a comic book collector. They are about 8 years old and we adopted them maybe four months ago. Harley has a deformed paw that looks like a cloven hoof, and raven only drinks out of the sink or out of a kitty-fountain. They are awesome cats, they like to play especially chasing the red laser pointer around.

5 Likes

Meet Pepper. He was 1 year in March.

4 Likes

Cute little guy! Do you get him a little party hat for his birthday? :slight_smile: I used to have pet rats and guinea pigs when I was younger.

2 Likes

This cat looks just like the cat I keep seeing out of the corner of my eye. I am hoping you real cat is just as calm and cool as my imaginary cat.

1 Like

Harley’s very calm and friendly, very much a lap cat. she’s probably astrally projecting to find more food. One time out of the corner of my eye i saw her sitting on the ceiling. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

My last pet, Bruiser.
http://imgur.com/5PT1Ggd

7 Likes

My jogging patner, Sasha!

7 Likes

This is my elephant.

I apologize.

6 Likes

Ahhh, the Huskie. The favorite dog of all UW graduates. I see more Huskies in the parks then almost any other dog…

such cute pets!! thanks everyone for sharing. :slight_smile:

…that made me LOL

Milo is 8 weeks old

3 Likes

Milo is way to sweet, that is a cool photograph .
take care