Phony egomaniacs ruining my life

Every thing they do to me, they accuse me of. I’ve never done anything illegal to anyone, in my life. They do illegal things to me, every day of my life.

Who are they?? 666999

1 Like

You’ve never done anything illegal wow? I think I speeded too fast on the Interstate once or twice, plus I hit that bird a week ago and it’s waking me out of sleep with that gross crunch it made like the Crunch bars that are always on television

I didn’t mean, I never did anything illegal. I meant, I never did anything illegal to harm someone.

A lot of people, including a health center.

I didn’t mean, I never did anything illegal. I meant, I never did anything illegal to harm someone.

Oh OK i was like WHAT??? but then I hit a bird the other day meaning I certainly harmed it and I wasn’t speeding or anything but if I had been speeding and a kid jumped out in front of me they would tell me that I harmed the kid so doing something and it doesn’t harm anybody is that same as doing something and it harms somebody right? but I don’t know that bird probably deserved it

Well,trying to erase

Well, I’m pretty much talking about deliberately harming others, even though I haven’t accidently harmed anyone either.

Right right I would never deliberately hurt an owl but man it was a bloodbath pieces of it everywhere

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.