Schizophrenia.com

Philips seymours death

i knew i must be depressed when i thought hes got the right idea.
50 and out. im really not feeling great right now.
my voices are bad and im very scared.

Sorry to hear you’re having a rough time. Is there anyone you can talk to or meds you can take?

i take my meds at night seroquel im making a doctors appoinment and im going to try and get councelling or something.
so sick of anxiety and paranoia:(

That’s a good step. I had to bump up my appointment with the pdoc today myself. Voices being obnoxious. I deal with a lot of anxiety and paranoia too. I know where you’re coming from.

it just seems on here everyone has so much support and therapy in the uk where i live i have been offered a big fat zero.
thanks alien99 good to know im not the only onex

You’re welcome, dandydinmot. Amerika ain’t much better, despite what you may hear on here. If you don’t have insurance, you’re screwed. My wife works her butt off at a dead-end job 50 hours a week and gets zero benefits. No health insurance, no nothing. Her boss is a big fat loser. I hate him. Makes his workers toil for nothing. He hires people off the street (mostly immigrants) and pays them minimum wage, expecting perfection in return. He’s so stingy, he pulled $300,000 out of the company, can’t make payroll, but borrows the money from one of the well-off workers. The living conditions here are a joke.

the bastards do well in this world dont they.
like the beatles song all the little piggies lol

No ■■■■. These people need to wake up. Sooner or later they will be made to pay. Are you feeling at least a little better?

yes im making jokes on the forum now i must be feeling better haha
ty alien your a star.

Glad I could help. You can message me if you need someone to talk to. I don’t bite, contrary to what some on here may think.

aliens have teeth too? i thought they might have advanced form or dental practise like a food grinder in theyre mouth holes.

We have blenders built in to turn everything into a smoothie. :smiley:

Sounds like your meds could get changed or the dose adjusted.