Pets + SMI

11 Likes

I think the love of pets can help anyone going through life. Both NT as MI people.

1 Like

Ever since I have had my dog, I have had a reason to get up, and go out walking with him.

He provides me with good company, and in return I try and give him a good life

We go everywhere together

4 Likes

By popular request, we need more pics of pets on this forum!

1 Like

6 Likes

They look happy!

1 Like

Mason on day 1 (4 months old)

8 Likes

What is Mason’s personality like?

He likes to play with other dogs. Almost too much. Thinks he’s 10 foot tall sometimes!

Most of the time he’s really soft and likes being picked up just as much as being on the ground

Very belligerent - as he’s half Jack Russell.

The mix of Jack Russell and Poodle is a good one. Jack’s are really independent breeds, so he can play and entertain himself for a long time.

Poodles are very sociable from what I have been told.

He’s crazy clever too, but stupid in some other ways

At the moment he has a little toy he thinks is a baby or something, as he walks around with it in his mouth crying, and tries to hide it to protect it. Very funny!

3 Likes

He sounds like a sweetheart, I’m very happy for you both that you have eachother.

2 Likes

Appropriate lazy, spoiled, sleeping dog pic incoming.

This is her as of like a minute ago. Seems like just about every time i go to take a pic of her, she is sleeping on bed.

6 Likes

Maggie looks such a happy dog when she sleeps. I bet she loves it.

2 Likes

Really love seeing all the doggos on here :partying_face: :dog:.

Uploaded a pic of my boi, but felt paranoid that somebody from where we walk will recognize him so I edited this post. It’s a stretch, but I worry.

3 Likes