Pets pets and more pets

I only have one pet. A blue tick coonhound.

20200311_155248
I couldn’t pick a favorite picture. What pets does anybody else have?

19 Likes

I want a cat but there’s a toxoplasma risk. But the cat can be vaccinated with toxovax to nullify that. But then again they can bring in weird other parasites. Then again there are like tinctures that you can take that kill them internally.

I think the only thing really preventing me from getting one is the fear of loss.

2 Likes

@naturallycured I can understand that fear and I’m not telling you to get on or to not get one but you’ll never know what it’s like until you get one. And can you get over that fear if you dont get one?

@anon90843118 she is adorable. And yes he is a lot of energy and work. Needs to go on his run every single night and even then there are times during the day when he has tons of energy. He has spurts he’ll sleep then play then sleep then play.

2 Likes

My cat Ginger:

13 Likes

I love how fluffy Ginger is! Adorable eyes too.

2 Likes

Thanks.

She’s a golden Persian.

2 Likes

My kitty Bella and my sweet pup Cleo

14 Likes

I love the ying yang they have. One a bright colored cat and the other a dark dog. They are both very cute by the way.

2 Likes

I love them so much

1 Like

Awww your doggy is so cute! :smile:

I live in a big apartment building, so I decided years ago to just get a cat.

But I have a beautiful little tuxedo kitty. I got him when he was a kitten.

We’re very close to each other. I love my furbaby hehehehe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Willow, who we adopted just this Tuesday!

Fable & Orestes!

Inferno!

12 Likes

@Montezuma thank you. I too think he is cute. I’m glad that you guys are close. Everybody loves when their pet loves them back.

@Blossom Willow looks so happy. I’m sure he’ll have plenty of fun in his new home. Awwww Fable and Orestes are so cute! Are they siblings or do they just look alike? And inferno is just beautiful. I would like a pet snake one day.

1 Like

Fable and Orestes aren’t blood related, but they’re both the same breed of cat: American shorthair. :slightly_smiling_face:

Corn snakes are a good beginner snake, FYI. Inferno is a corn snake. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Well that explains why they look similar. I’ll definitely keep that in mind for if I do ever get a snake. What does inferno eat?

I always have a special place in my heart for Ginger’s pictures.

3 Likes

Casper

Ophelia

Casper again

9 Likes

I love how ophelia likes to just hang out in the pillows.

1 Like

The first picture of Casper, I thought it was a guinea pig or something. :smile:

3 Likes

Lmao I’m gonna tell my fiancée you said that

2 Likes

Your fur-babies are adorable, @cdwithdcs. :blush:

2 Likes