Pet peeves

This thread is for people to list their pet peeves.

One of my biggest pet peeves is “Money counter finger lickers”, you know, those people that lick their fingers to count the bills to give you your change.

I was reminded of my disgust at this because, while we were preparing leftovers for lunch, I saw my dad, several times, lick his fingers and touch food and utensils from the dishes we were dishing up from.

Good ways to spread disease, not to mention totally gross.

Whats your pet peeve?

2 Likes

My pet peeves is people who say “literally”. Literally means actually, truly, in fact, an event that happened in real life. It drives me crazy the way people misuse this common word.

2 Likes

Yeah, I hate that too. People do it all the time too.

1 Like

I can’t stand it when people call me “dude”

I grew up in the 1960s and 70s where the word “man” was used

3 Likes

I don’t like people typing like idiots like shortening words like tht instead of that or typing something like imo instead of in my opinion for just two examples. How hard is it to type a full word and complete sentence?

1 Like

my step brother, God rest his soul, chewed his food while leaving his mouth agape…drove the whole family crazy…he would just do it anyways.

2 Likes

People in vehicles who dont stop for people trying to cross street. Aw that ticks me off

3 Likes

When I’ve got a pot of soup on the stove top, and some stranger walks into my house and pees into the pot. That really drives me nuts!

3 Likes

I only did it twice. Sorry.

3 Likes

People are rude nowadays, they just laugh at you. I feel like punching them in the face.

2 Likes

People who don’t know how to use a roundabout in traffic. Drives me nuts and as any passengers will attest nowadays as I’m designated driver…It’s not rocket science people!!!

There. :rage:

2 Likes

I absolutely hate having to deal with talking to computers on the phone. They drive me absolutely crazy because they don’t understand me, and they don’t always have a prompt that’s for the purpose of my call. So frustrating!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.