Pet owners, identify which pet is your favorite>

I was a dog person for many years
I owned over 5 dogs throughout the years.

I’ve owned a cat during my marriage but she was really my ex wife’s cat.

I recently adopted a petite shelter cat and she is now the love of my life!

I am now a cat person.

Cats fit my personality in my old age.

8 Likes

What does your service dog do for you?

I like little dogs and cats.

1 Like

She is a Cardiac alert and psychiatric service dog. I have POTS so she helps by alerting to a sudden rise in heart rate that might otherwise cause me to pass out if I don’t sit or lay down soon enough. She does deep pressure therapy to help with blood flow in my legs and it also helps with anxiety. She can also Interrupt me if I’m getting anxious before it leads to a panic attack. There’s some other things she does too but those are the main tasks she is trained to do.

5 Likes

ive only ever had dogs so i pick them but cats are pretty cool too, and lizards.
here is my dog

8 Likes

This is me and my dog back before my breakdown and weight gain.

His name is War. He’s a purebred German Shepherd.

11 Likes

I’m a dog and reptile guy. My tortoise saved my mental state in a few bad times this past year.

I love all animals. But I especially love cats. Always have. I have a special place in my heart for cats.

When I was a kid, I read cat books that explained every breed - their body types, their patterns, their general temperaments, their differing health issues (if applicable), their lifespans, etc… I loved learning about cats.

My dad recently bought me a somewhat large squishable kitty plush, simply because he knows I love cats.

2 Likes

I am a dog person mostly i have 2 boxers 4 and 7 yo 1 shepard x boxer 10 months old

i also have a black cat sophie she is 15yo

i also have a rainbow gecko he is about 15 yo

i got him from a friend who passed away

1 Like

Wow!!! Your dog is amazing!!!

2 Likes

I’m a bird person, I’ve owned budgies for years. My present one is a male called Sky

I’m also very fond of cats but it will be tricky to add one to my household with a bird lol! I also have two goldfish called Peach and Tango

3 Likes

I’m a pigeon person…
I like to keep them near me and study them…
I had one in apartment for week, and had to let him go…
I can’t buy wheat for them these days, so they don’t come…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.