Personality test, which are you?

I am always either INFP or INTJ. I fluctuate between those two. Currently apparently I’m INTJ again. Last time I took it, which was a while ago, I was INFP. I’ve taken it many times and it is always one or the other.

INTP-T Logician according to the second site. I got intp on the first site but liked the in-depth nature on site 2.

1 Like

don’t know if this is good or bad …

I’m ISFP-T, “The Adventurer”. I’ve taken the test several times and keep coming out with the same result.

1 Like

No idea. I think it skews you one way or another…it’s not a slight. You just can’t cover everyone and it forces you to make choices.

I am me. I’m not a combination of letters and I find that pretty limiting and stupid in the extreme!

1 Like

i was an ESFJ-A/-T which makes up 12% of personality types and its the same as Taylor Swift

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test/004abb54b65dc

This test should work ok. I found it useful as it seemed to be fairly accurate in the detail.

The most impotent thing to do with this is note the weaknesses so you can compensate.

Achieve that and your four letters will be XXXX

No, no, no, no, no!
Where did you get this from?
Myers-Briggs is without a doubt the most hated personality test in personality psychology.
It was made by two women who had no idea what they were doing, and it shows.
It was based on psychoanalytic gibberish. It should be used as clickbait on dodgy websites, not actual personality assessment, because clickbait is pretty much all that it is.
The only people who respect it are people who also have absolutely no idea what they’re doing.
I’m not a fan of personality. I think it’s boring. But this test just butchers the whole concept.

ISFP

Introvert(44%) Sensing(3%) Feeling(19%) Perceiving(3%)

• You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (3%)
  • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (19%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Perceiving over Judging (3%)

Introvert was 75% for me.

I took it. The 2 middle letters were only favored by 1% and 3%. It said I could be one of 4 different personality types.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.